Chapter 32

To say Huo Laifeng, he is indeed a wonderful flower in the film industry.

    Let's not talk about the issue of resources, just talk about acting skills. Other actors have accumulated experience and worked hard for many years. Putting them here is the rebound of skills and instinctive reactions.

    When a drama exploded, he was synonymous with traffic. Back then, he relied on a family ethics drama to forcibly raise the ratings by a whole percentage point.

    In the following three or four years, he participated in many film and television works, and completely entered the public eye, so that veteran entertainers can only praise it like a duck to water.

    In just two years, he won awards that some people may not get in a lifetime, won the best actor, and won three gold medals.

    The most irritating thing is that such a talented actor is still improving.

.In the movie he made before the car accident, the male protagonist is a patient with split personality. Anyone can see that his accumulation and outbreak are different from before, just at this juncture...

    He's out of the shadows.

    Because of a sudden car accident, the lower body is paralyzed and cannot stand.

    On that day, he cancelled all social accounts, and people who watched his play left messages invariably. Sadness on social platforms.

    In the past few months of disability, there was a melee between fans and blacks, and lace news was chasing shadows. Huo Laifeng resolutely announced his decision to retire after being discharged from the hospital.

    So now his comeback can only be for one person, you can tell by his attitude, it's Zhao Liuke.

    The little nameless actor.

    Huo Laifeng is still replying in the comment area over there. The public relations of the "Yan Jinghong" crew are quick-witted and have taken the time to announce the launch news.

.@ "The Wild Goose" crew: See you at 8 o'clock in the winter vacation~ "Yan Jinghong" will be launched on time on December 1 CCTW1~ Two episodes a day, the major video platforms will be online simultaneously~

    The melon eaters smiled slightly, two days later, let's wait and see.

    December 1st.

    The advertisements of "Jinghong" were concentrated in the past two days. Coupled with the blessing of Huo Laifeng's name, now the play is released under heavy pressure, and naturally it has attracted enough attention.

    On the same day, the comment area of ​​a video website was opened in advance, and everyone poured in together to eat melons.

    Squat, squat, the show is on.

    In the first episode, the female protagonist finished her face with a small villain. She met the male protagonist at the Festival of Lights. There was a little laugh. .Some fans of Lu Ming and Li Xiaoyue added bullet screens to their own stars, while Zhao Liuke's fans didn't see anyone appearing and squatted silently.

    In the second episode, Zhao Liuke's character foreshadowed.

    The play is fast-paced and refreshing, and the screenwriter has put a lot of effort into the script.

    Lu Fuyun was fighting on the battlefield, and the dried blood on his face was deliberately given a close-up shot, and the barrage was full of "Aahahahah".

    [What situation I thought was a pure little puppy turned out to be a Jagged General in the play, what a cute contrast I love so much! ! ! 】

    【Husband get on me! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 】