Chapter 35

Zhao Liuke had a dream.

    I dreamed of many people, all kinds of people in front of the book, the faces were blurred, only at the end, the face of a person became clear.

    It is the director who once mentioned his acting problems.

    The director is well-known in China. He is nearly 60 years old. He has only made seven films. One of the films took the longest to shoot and took eight years. His surname is Yan.

    The things he shoots are all fine, time-consuming and honed.

    When he threw an olive branch to Zhao Liuke, he was just emerging. The last film just won an award at Cannes, and Zhao Liuke accepted it without thinking.

    That film was the director's sixth film and was shot on the grasslands.

    The grassland was windy, and the wind from the vast wilderness in the distance blew the grass everywhere into green waves. When Zhao Liuke first arrived on the set, he was taken aback by the crude equipment and the tired crew.

.In order to find a suitable place, they have been driving for a long time day and night, looking for unique terrain in this vast land.

    The director was skinny but his eyes were bright, and when he saw him coming, his eyes shot an amazing light from his seaweed-like hair, just like a hungry wolf seeing his prey.

    Zhao Liuke hit it off with him.

    This film is really unique.

    Steppe, tribe, people.

    Ancient, Totem, Brother.

    The conflict started between the two children of the patriarch, and the inadvertent childish words of the two brothers when they were arguing when they were young became a prophecy. At the end of the story, the tribe curled up in its quaint body in the dusk. In front of the bonfire, everyone gathered in a circle, and it was dead silent. No one said they were going to separate, but everyone knew it.

    Love, brotherhood, tribal love.

    Fiery, but forbearance.

.This film is like a long firework stick. When it is lit, it is dazzling and fast, splashing beautiful and harmless sparks. When it disappears, it loses all its color, making people blink and remember the shining light.

    After the film started, Director Yan quickly discovered his problem, the shortcoming of panicking as soon as he entered the scene.

    During that time, Zhao Liuke's acting skills improved the fastest.

    Director Yan used to smash people with things. He often spit and spit, and the script in his hand flew out, hitting him wherever he pointed, and beat the ignorant Zhao Liuke everywhere.

    Later, there were so many times that Zhao Liuke didn't even hide, and even helped him to smooth out the wrinkles in the script.

.If his childhood master led him to the entrance and helped him lay a solid foundation, then this director is his veritable teacher. For this film, they worked together for three years, eating and living together during the period, like father and son.

    His acting skills have improved to a higher level, but there are still such bottlenecks.

    As soon as the things you are good at leave your expectations, you will panic, like a second-look who has just entered the industry.

    When Zhao Liuke woke up, Huo Laifeng's face was in front of him.

    The other party saw that he was awake, raised his hand and touched his earlobe twice, and asked, "Do you have a headache?"