Chapter 36

After Zhao Liuke finished the play, he naturally walked in the direction of Huo Laifeng. Seeing that Xu Guangrun followed him almost immediately, he scratched his head embarrassedly, and asked, "Mr. Zhao, why is Brother Huo here?"

Huo Ge?

Zhao Liuke raised his eyebrows almost invisible because of this title, and replied, "I don't know, just ask in the past."

Then he greeted A-Sang, "A-Sang, what is Lai Feng Lai doing?"

Assan also shook his head.

Ah Sang looked very inconspicuous from a distance, but when he got closer, he realized that the body was tall. Xu Guangrun was caught by him and silently leaned in the direction of Zhao Liuke.

Huo Laifeng had just finished talking with the director at this moment, and drove the wheelchair towards them.

Seeing that he didn't move, Zhao Liuke just stood there smiling and waited for him to see what he was selling.

.Although Huo Laifeng's legs were healed, he didn't have the will to disclose the news to the outside world, so he was still in a wheelchair, which was a bit inconvenient, but made him assume a relaxed posture.

He approached.

Zhao Liuke took the lead and said, "Laifeng."

Xu Guangrun scratched his head embarrassedly. Compared to this, his courtesy was much greater. He bowed and said loudly, "Mr. Huo!"

Then he squatted down, knowing that Huo Laifeng didn't like to look up from the wheelchair, so he put his hand on the armrest of the wheelchair with concern and acted close.

The two names have been changed for a while, but Zhao Liuke didn't expect them to have such a relationship.

He frowned uncomfortably, and didn't react to Xu Guangrun's behavior. He looked at Huo Laifeng with clear eyes, and showed no expression on his face.

.Huo Laifeng didn't care about Xu Guangrun's big gift. He came up and held Zhao Liuke's hand. He stepped back in the wheelchair without a trace, and said casually, "Well, it's called Shi Niang."

Zhao Liuke turned his face slightly, almost to the point of laughing to the point of internal injury.

Xu Guangrun didn't expect his reaction, his face turned blue and white, and after a few changes, he stabilized his voice, bowed to Zhao Liuke, and his voice was even mixed with gratitude: "Master...Mother."

Zhao Liuke waved his hand and said with a smile, "Don't listen to him, you just love to make fun of people."

Huo Laifeng snorted slightly, expressing his dissatisfaction with Zhao Liuke's evaluation.

Zhao Liuke sighed in his heart.

No wonder he has stayed at this level for so many years in the circle. With such a petty time, it is better to review the script, repeat the performance, and pull the original film.

.How could there be such a low-level mistake just now?

Waste everyone's time.

There seems to be a natural barrier between them and Xu Guangrun. The two are very close, and the slightest gesture of raising their hands and holding each other seems to be in love.

Eyebrows lowered and he raised his eyes slightly, as if he knew what the other party wanted to say.

Since the hot search was exposed, they have not concealed it, and they should have never tried to conceal it. This is also the reason why the directional hot search went down so quickly, because the public relations used a few intimate old photos to prove that they were already very affectionate when they got married.