Chapter 38

Zhao Liuke grabbed his collar and put his padded jacket under his pillow.

    His eyes were full of fog, and two teardrops blinked in the air, melted with sweat along his temples, and fell down.

    Huo Laifeng always talks a lot at this time.

    When he kissed again, he usually said something like relaxation.

    Zhao Liuke also wanted to relax, but he couldn't.

    The steam was steaming, and the cold air touched his skin, which stimulated Zhao Liuke's cheeks to flush red.

    Huo Laifeng was afraid that he would be cold, so he hugged him tighter and asked him, "Why is his face so red, do you have a fever?"

    Zhao Liuke wanted to say no, but also thought that if he had a fever, how could he not know?

    The anger did not return, and there was no way to return.

    Nothing comes out of his mouth now.

.His hands were pressed over the top of his head, and he clasped one of the man's hands. The other party's ring slightly touched him, and his presence was obvious.

    When Zhao Liuke was taken out of the car by him, his cheeks were flushed, his hat was tightly covered, and his feet were bare.

    Those who didn't know thought he was taking care of someone who was shameful.

    Zhao Liuke frowned uncomfortably, lowered his eyelids slightly, and buried his face in his neck.

    Huo Laifeng pressed down the elevator and heard his subtle voice, like a mosquito.

    "It's going to flow out...uncomfortable..."

    Huo Laifeng kissed his frowning brow, and said soothingly, "I'm almost home, I'll clean it up for you right away."

    His tenderness towards him is almost endless.

    Zhao Liuke let out a dull hum.

    bathroom.

.Zhao Liuke soaked in the warm water, his eyelids were drooping, as if he was drunk, he hugged him with his soft hands.

    Huo Laifeng especially likes his lazy appearance, stripped of his calm and indifferent appearance, Zhao Liuke is a little bad, and he will rely on him infinitely at this time.

    Zhao Liuke was going to fall asleep in this comfortable rhythm, but he was shocked by the sudden stimulation, widened his eyes and gasped.

    Huo Laifeng rolled his eyes to fish for him, like a beautiful carp, picked him up, wrapped him in a bath towel and walked to the bedroom.

    Because of the angle, Zhao Liuke couldn't stop the fragmented voice in his mouth.

    The end of his eyes were red, and he bit his shoulder, seemingly complaining, but rather acting like a spoiled child: "Hurry up..."

    Huo Laifeng is not.

    He put Zhao Liuke on the large table—with a blanket on it in advance.

.Zhao Liuke was shocked by his premeditated plan: "You... when!"

    Huo Laifeng couldn't help bending over and kissing him: "Before taking a bath."

    His lingering tone made Zhao Liuke quickly divert his attention, raising his hand to cover his face, but he grabbed his arm.

    "Liu Ke... Ke Ke..."