Chapter 55

What happened today is like a dream to Gan Yishan.

Her parents divorced since childhood and grew up with her grandfather.

Grandpa Gan Yishan is also a master of traditional Chinese painting and has taught her a lot. After the death of her grandfather, she gradually regarded traditional Chinese painting as an irresistible hobby.

She used to watch teaching videos of newcomers to Chinese painting in countless late nights. It is no exaggeration to say that the other party has become a beacon in her paintings after her grandfather.

Therefore, after discovering that his classmate Qi Linqing was him, Gan Yishan couldn't help but immediately asked for an apprenticeship.

Zhong Chen's expression became more and more complicated.

Qi Linqing was a little dazed, pointing to himself and asking: "You want to worship me as a teacher?"

In that tone, there was a bit of suspicion of "Are you sure??"

Gan Yishan nodded without hesitation, and said, "Yes!"

If you miss this village, there will be no store. She thought to herself that although Qi Linqing was younger than herself, the other's strength in traditional Chinese painting might be beyond the reach of the elders. She must seize this opportunity of apprenticeship.

Qi Linqing pondered for a moment. He lived to be more than 20 years old in his last life, and only then took Liang Luoduan as an apprentice.

The line of painting needs to be passed on, and the simple content of the live broadcast is not enough.

He knew that he had become a painting saint and his painting skills were recognized by the world. Just like Mr. Xu said on the phone, he is perfectly capable of doing it directly as a professor of Chinese painting at the Academy of Fine Arts.

Qi Linqing won't go. He knows that those who claim to have achieved something may not listen to him.

In his previous life, he was heavily suppressed and squeezed out by the Northern faction, which made him see the sinister heart.

On the contrary, young students like Gan Yishan who already have a good foundation...it is easier to teach.

The ride-hailing driver Didi blew his horn twice.

Qi Linqing came back to his senses, nodded slightly, and said, "I will go back and think about it. I will tell you next week."

"Well, you, you walk slowly." Gan Yishan was so nervous that he stammered a little.

Even when she talks to each other now, she uses honorifics earlier.

Qi Linqing turned to online car-hailing.

He rolled down the window at last and wanted to say hello to Zhong Chen before leaving.

But Zhong Chen's expression seemed a bit unhappy.

Qi Linqing paused and said, "Goodbye."

Zhong Chen snorted, "Goodbye."

The car slowly drove away from the door of the studio.

Zhong Chen put his arms around his chest, his expression was a little inexplicable as he watched the car gradually disappear from his field of vision.

Gan Yishan suddenly realized something.

Hearing that they are a couple, if you take the liberty of apprenticeship, it will definitely make Zhong Chen feel uncomfortable.

Gan Yishan whispered: "Zhong.. Classmate Zhong, I just want to tell you."