Chapter 44

"I'm obviously smiling..."

    Zhao Liuke frowned, grabbed his shoulder with one hand, and accepted his invasion of his own space—

    He is always like this, infinitely tolerant of himself, without a single heavy word. Huo Laifeng thought.

    This will only make Huo Laifeng face up to his repeated attempts to test his bottom line.

    He despised this kind of inferiority, but because the object was Zhao Liuke, he was happy.

    They made a lot of trouble, Zhao Liuke didn't want to be seen by his grandfather, so he just suppressed it until his breathing was normal.

    Huo Laifeng hugged him, his breathing had already eased, and he was inseparably close to him, saying, "I can obviously help you."

    "You..." Zhao Liuke seemed shocked by his shamelessness and asked, "Do you remember where this is?"

.The shock in his tone was so obvious that Huo Feifeng laughed silently following his falling voice.

    Zhao Liuke pushed him and wanted to stand up.

    Huo Laifeng stepped back obediently, and his body full of strength stretched out in this movement.

    Zhao Liuke stood there watching his movements, and asked a question he always wanted to ask: "Where did you get the time to exercise?"

    As he spoke, he picked up his clothes, pressed his hand on the person's abdomen, and felt it up along the waistline, saying to himself, "How does this look like a disabled person who can't stand up?"

    Muscles are strong and elastic.

    Huo Laifeng raised his brows, his heavy brows became brighter at this moment, and he got close to him.

    "Can I be coquettish?"

    "How old are you?".Zhao Liuke gave him a strange look, but he indulged him and said, "Huo Laifeng, have you acted like a spoiled child?"

    That's what it means.

    He rarely calls Huo Laifeng's full name, usually Laifeng.

    Occasionally I was forced to call me brother on the bed, and I wanted to give him a kick.

    But when he got stuck in the key place again, he screamed at the loss of his power and humiliation, and the shy red would spread from his neck to the roots of his ears.

    Huo Laifeng loves watching this.

    In terms of mental age, he was several years older than Huo Laifeng, and Huo Laifeng called him if he wanted to.

    The more Zhao Liuke thought about it, the more embarrassed he felt, and he didn't want to listen to coquetry, so he left his object and walked out.

    Going out, the more lively it becomes.

    This room is on the first floor, so I didn't feel it in the room.

    There are fireworks going on outside.

.There is a fireworks display in the city these days. It starts on time at eight o'clock in the evening. Before the start, put a little appetizer every half an hour and fry it a few times.

    He opened the door just in time to see the fireworks blooming in the air, his tone was rarely excited, and his tone was rising: "Laipeng, watch the fireworks."

    In Zhao Liuke's eyes, bright fireworks were reflected.

    Huo Laifeng was sitting in a wheelchair, now approaching him, his eyes were soft, and he held his hand.