Chapter 45

Early in the morning the next day, Zhao Liuke woke up.

    He was trapped in the soft quilt, unable to open his eyes immediately, but leaned back, closer to the person behind him.

    Huo Laifeng was still sleeping, he subconsciously embraced the approaching heat source and patted it, and said in a hoarse voice, "Sleep a little longer."

    Zhao Liuke lay quietly for a while, fully awake, removed his arm from his waist, stuffed it back into the quilt, and sat up by himself.

    He opened the door and smelled the smell of firecrackers.

    On the ground of the yard, red firecracker skins were scattered everywhere.

    It was only when I squatted down that I realized that there was floor heating in the corridor outside.

    The corridor was two steps higher than the courtyard. He simply sat on the edge, with one leg bent and one leg hanging down, feeling a little bit of crumbly particles in the corner.

    Putting it on the nose and smelling it, it turned out to be fish food.

.In the pool in the middle of the yard, red, yellow and yellow carp swim around.

    Zhao Liuke stretched out his hand and sprinkled a few grains forward.

    The sound of high heels came from behind.

    Zhao Liuke didn't look back, Yang Xiaoying just stood there, her eyes fell on the hickey on the back of his neck.

    The crew-neck sweater he was wearing was uncovered.

    I didn't even want to cover it.

    She was wrapped in a mink fur shawl and dressed in a classic cheongsam. She was not in a hurry, and said slowly, "I didn't expect you to be quite pleasing, but I was wrong."

    In her eyes, Zhao Liuke was just a little star who was favored temporarily by his body.

    Zhao Liuke was silent for a while, then asked sincerely, "Is Huo Laifeng the emperor? How do you say I look like a male pet?"

.Yang Xiaoying's tone instantly sharpened: "Isn't it?"

    "Then why are you so afraid of me?" Zhao Liuke turned his head.

    The morning light projected from the back of his head, making his face dark and his eyes cold.

    He stood up, his hands empty.

    Fish food is finished.

    "He's a cripple, and I'm a little actor who climbs the bed." Zhao Liuke took two steps closer, "What's there to be afraid of? Why are you backing away?"

    "you……!"

    Yang Xiaoying stepped on something with her back foot, her feet were unstable, and she fell backwards. She sat down on the ground in an embarrassment and slapped her foot.

    Zhao Liuke did not reach out to help him.

    He smiled and asked, "Am I still in your household registration book, Auntie Yang?"

    Yang Xiaoying froze in place.

.When Zhao Liuke entered the room, Huo Laifeng had just woken up and waved to him when he saw him come in.

    When Zhao Liuke approached him, he was hugged and kissed on the corner of his mouth.

    "Get up and brush your teeth."