Chapter 37

Karina's PoV

I was driving my car going somewhere it leads me too.

It has been 5 years... 5 years without Winter.

I park my car in the side and i looked around, i'm in the place where only me and Winter know, she always take me here before  when we were still High School, she said she found this place when she run away from home, it was beautiful you can see the whole city here, it was shinning in this night like stars and it would be much beautiful when Winter is with me right now.

I looked up in the sky and my tears fall doen on there own, i miss her so much but i know that maybe she's okay and she's not hurting anymore.

<<Flashback>>

Third Person PoV

When Karina got into the hospital she can't find Winter anywhere so sge asked the nurse if ever there is an ongoing surgery but luck was not in her side because there isn't surgery going on, she thought she just enter the wrong hospital so she go out again but she just keep disappointing herself because it was exactly the hospital that they call.

So she decided to call the others te tell them. With trembling hands she managed to call her cousin.

"Karina?"  Irene said and Karina started to sob again

"Where are you?" She can hear her cousins saying so with trembling voice Karina manage to reply

"Unnie.." Karina reply sobbing really hard

"Why what happened?" Jeongyeon reply instead, worried are visible on how she talked.

"Winter she.... She was..?"  Karina said with trembling voice because of crying so hard

"She was what?  Karina?"  Jennie reply sounding so worried like how Jeongyeon sound like.

"She was..... Gone"  Karina reply

"What do you mean that she's gone?" Yeri are the next one who speaks and the way she speaks she was scared.

"Unnie I can't find her here in the hospital the nurse said that there are no patient that arrived here" Karina was literally afraid. Her body is also trembling.

"Wait for us there Karina" Taeyeon speak and the line cut out.

Karina sit in the chair next to the entrance still crying and shaking she keep taking that it's her fault.

If only she trust Winter they wouldn't end up being in this situation, if only she confess to Winter maybe they are still smiling right now, if only she choose her...

Minutes later the others arrived and Karina is still crying she's afraid to lose Winter, no she already lose her. She was afraid that Winter will suffer again, she knows the younger and everything she went through.

Irene, Jeongyeon, Seulgi and Nayeon with Karina's friends run to her and hug her they comfort the young while the other run to the attendant , to the security office to asked but they get nothing, they are all frustrated, most of them are also afraid.

They find the ambulance who toke Winter but they can't see in anywhere they looked for Winter separately around the town but even her shadow is nowhere to be found.

They didn't stop for looking for her everyday, days turn to months, months turn to Years but there still no sign of where Winter might be.

They asked everyone but no avail, they put the Lee in prison for everything they have done but they still can't find Winter.

<<End of flashback>>

Back to Karina's Pov

Everyone was still looking for her until now, even I still hope that one day will find Winter and one day where she forgive us all.

Winter... I'm sorry please comeback to us.