𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐞𝐡. 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

✰ ✰

"Old square ass nigga, Always care ass nigga You the type to beat her up and pull her hair ass nigga I'm the type to smash on her, pull her hair ass nigga After we done, I get it fit 'cause I'm a fair ass nigga!" Naomi yelled loudly as we sat in her living room.

"Speaking of hair what the fuck happened to that red wig? That was very cute on you" I scrunched my face up looking at her long black crimps.

"You want to see it?" She asked making me nod, naomi stood up going inside her closet before showing me the wig that was entirely fucked up making my face drop.

"Oh my gosh.." I mumbled looking at the tracks slipping out.

Hearing my phone ring I quickly grabbed it answering the phone for jahmir . "Hello?" I spoke.

"Cross the street come see me" He spoke . "Okay" I responded .

Jahmir & I was officially together, we had been together since my eighteenth so a couple of months now.

I could say I actually loved Jahmir and had been loving him for years now, even though I started acting crazy when he stopped talking to me that love for him never dropped.

"I'll be back my man is calling for me" I smiled grabbing my bag, naomi eyed me before shaking her head as I walked outside going straight to kareem's house .

I walked straight inside seeing Jahmir sitting on the couch as kareem played with his daughter . "This nigga playing with Barbie's what the fuck" I laughed .

"Don't worry bout me and my daughter hot hoe" Kareem remarked waving me off. "Don't play with me bitch" I responded heading towards Jahmir .

"Hi" I smiled kissing his lips. "What you got going?" He questioned pulling on his lap.

"Nothing.. your baby had me up all night" I frowned making kareem look over. "You pregnant?" He questioned confused.

"Mhm" I responded.

I was currently two months pregnant and I wasn't lying when I said these hormones was killing me so bad.

I would wake up throwing, wake up peeing, craving shit and I haven't been to sleep in two whole fucking days.

"Damn Jahmir I feel bad for yo ass" Kareem laughed. " Kareem don't start with me before I get on ya daughter ass" I spoke making the both of them look up.

"Bitch always trying to high side fuck you" he waved me off. "Me no like you" Ka'liyah spoke.

"I don't like you either li fucker" I bucked.

Kareem's daughter was actually very pretty, she looked just like her mother and she was nice as hell but annoying she always asking for my snacks that shit be blowing me.

"Come on" Jahmir spoke standing up, I grabbed his hand following him to his car getting in the passengers seat.

"What you wanna eat before I go make these drops?" He questioned. "Panera bread andddd McDonald's fries" I answered.

"You know you about to go sit up in my house until I get back right?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

Ever since I got pregnant he had been overprotective and more strict on shit I did.

"I guess Jahmir" I shrugged.

-

Bye, I'm not doing her POV for a while.