Chapter 48

This is the housekeeper Li Bo and... Huo Laifeng.

    Zhao Liuke couldn't see what was going on outside, he could only hammer the wall anxiously, making a muffled sound, but it couldn't reach the outside at all.

    He tried shouting again.

    "Laipeng, I'm near you! Can you hear me?!"

    It clearly sounded that he was very close to Huo Laifeng and Uncle Li, but his violent movements and voice could not attract their attention at all.

    No one could hear Zhao Liuke's voice and movements.

    Virtual Cage Card...

    In a virtual cage, let him watch Huo Feifeng abuse/treating himself, but he can't stop it at all? !

    This cage, even his voice and movements can be completely isolated!

    Zhao Liuke felt cold all over.

    What does it mean? What can he do by making him look at Huo Laifeng like this? !

.He forced himself to calm down and clenched his fists.

    His nails were trimmed short so that his hands wouldn't be dripping with blood when he held them.

    Zhao Liuke went through several thoughts one by one in his mind, and finally sat down helplessly and let out a sigh of relief.

    He asked: "System, you can't find the crack, what does it have to do with me? I don't need to cooperate with you. Now what can I hear if I only listen to the sound? Listen to Huo Laifeng waiting for me outside, myself Can't get out here, can I only feel ashamed?"

    Jin Yao took a long time to answer him.

    "You are not bound by the rules of the world, so you escaped my wish to arrest you just now, but now you are trapped here and cannot get out, which means that the wishes of the world require you to be here."

."My guess is correct. You need a way to know Huo Laifeng's news, but you have to leave him, which may lead to the expansion of the cracks in the world."

    "If it's enlarged, I can position it instantly, and you don't have to worry about stitching."

    Zhao Liuke's heart was cold.

    If Jin Yao's speculation is true, it means...

    Huo Laifeng is the culprit behind the widening of the cracks in the world.

    How could this be?

    Zhao Liuke sat down blankly, leaning against the warm wall.

    Huo Laifeng is now in good health, his expression is normal, and his tone is always gentle. When he is with him, he always makes people feel that his patience is infinite, and the air becomes long.

    Their relationship is similar to this, ironing and comfortable, occasionally conflict, and finally disappearing in close contact.

.How could such a person cause the cracks in the world to widen?

    What did Huo Laifeng hide from himself?

    No, it should be said that he hid something from Huo Laifeng.

    "Have you told Huo Laifeng?"

    At that time, when Jin Yao asked this question, Zhao Liuke did not answer.

    He didn't know how to respond.

    He hides a lot from Huo Laifeng, and hides his entire origin. He suddenly appeared in the other's world because of his many years of personal experience, which made him subconsciously curl up like a hedgehog. Later...