Chapter 49

Chu Zhen came and walked quickly - to get the gauze for Huo Laifeng.

    He didn't drink the tea the housekeeper gave Chu Zhen, and Huo Laifeng didn't touch it, and it quickly cooled down.

    They had a little conflict just now.

    "Huo Laifeng, I can only say that your current state is very dangerous. It's exactly the same as when Aunt Huo died. Love doesn't make you suffer like this again."

    Huo Laifeng dropped his pen, his face expressionless: "If the person who disappeared was Lu Ming, would you still say that?"

    The pen bounced on the wooden table, smashed its tip, and landed on Zhao Liuke's side, rolling around on the carpet twice.

    Chu Zhen didn't move in all directions: "He has been asleep for a month, and he can't wake up."

    We are all the same, guarding the lover who may never wake up or return, and face the world alone.

.The confrontation ended with each side wounding eight hundred enemies.

    Chu Zhen said lightly: "I'll go and bandage you, you'd better be complete before I come back. Or I'll just get you a letter-opening knife, and you will kill yourself with one knife, so as not to be like a deep grievance. woman."

    Huo Laifeng: "Get out."

    Zhao Liuke found out today that he could smell it in the cage.

    taste of blood.

    Someone bleeds.

    It must be Huo Laifeng, he just dropped the pen and scratched himself, and the entire palm was drawn with blood lines, dripping with blood.

    Chu Zhen called the doctor to bandage him, watched Huo Laifeng calm down a little, and said: "Don't let Liu Ke look down on you when he comes back, you are such a waste, his efforts are wasted, who keeps With you, your heart is the clearest."

.They have a close relationship, and Chu Zhen always speaks to the point, Huo Laifeng sneered, "Primary school students only use aggressive tactics."

    Then, the excited elementary school student obediently looked at the bandaged hand.

    The maid came to clean up the carpet.

    When everything returned to normal, Huo Laifeng pushed open the folder and took out the recorder from the drawer.

    This was the last time Lu Ming and Zhao Liuke were talking, they overheard it, and Chu Zhen took the time to record it.

    "We don't have much contact with the system. According to Lu Ming and Liuke, only they can see the system panel."

    Chu Zhen took it over, "Since the day Lu Ming fell asleep, I installed surveillance cameras in the room. Yesterday, Liu Ke and the system came to Lu Ming's room."

    Huo Laifeng told him the message: "Yesterday morning? . . In the morning, Jin Yao left with Liu Ke. Jin Yao was talking about the teleport card. The time they disappeared from the suburban mountains was 9:14 in the morning. "

    Chu Zhen brought over a notebook, connected to his mobile phone to download some software, the progress bar rose, and soon a video file appeared on the desktop.

    "I use the internal cloud storage for monitoring. If it's right and the time you said is right, let's see what they said."

    With the monitoring broadcast, sure enough, they appeared in Lu Ming's room at 9:14.