Chapter 50

Zhao Liuke woke up in the darkness.

    He didn't know where he was, he couldn't see his fingers, and there was a little blue light in the distance.

    He seems to have come out of the cage.

    Zhao Liuke had no other choice and began to walk towards the bright spot.

    Those rays of light were innumerable points of light, drifting towards this side along the little blue rays of light, very much like Jin Yao's breath, not as cold as the system, slightly cool.

    After walking for a long time, he finally came into contact with the light source.

    Jin Yao was kneeling on the ground, her whole body exuding light blue light, she started from the toes, and slowly disintegrated into bright spots similar to energy.

    The woman looked dumbfounded, as if she hadn't woken up from the truth.

    Jin Yao heard the footsteps, raised her head, looked at Zhao Liuke blankly, and asked, "Why are you here?"

.Zhao Liuke squatted down and answered the question: "Have you found the crack?"

    Jin Yao clenched her fingers and nodded.

    "It's you."

    Zhao Liuke touched her hair: "The author of this novel is also you."

    Jin Yao shed tears uncontrollably, shook her head and apologized: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

    "I'm sorry, I didn't write him well... I also implicated you..."

    "He" means Zhao Liuke, and "you" also means Zhao Liuke.

    Just two different Zhao Liukes.

    Zhao Liuke sighed softly and hugged her.

    At first, Jin Yao thought that Zhao Liuke was the biggest bug.

    Because he was thrown here by the will of the world, causing the biggest variable——

.The villain, Huo Laifeng, was cut off halfway and did not play a role at all. Instead, he passed by Chu Zhen and each had his own lover. This wealthy abusive essay was completely deviated from the theme and lost its selling point.

    When Jin Yao was assigned a mission to remove the hidden dangers in the world, he directly changed the target and changed the main mission target from Chu Zhen to Zhao Liuke.

    Chu Zhen woke up from being monitored by the main task, solved the misunderstanding with Lu Ming, and their focus was on Huo Laifeng.

    During this period, Chu Zhen secretly communicated with Huo Laifeng several times, but was blocked by Huo Laifeng.

    Huo Laifeng wanted to wait for Zhao Liuke to speak to him in person.

    It was only just now that Zhao Liuke wanted to understand these things. He lowered his voice and kept repeating: "It doesn't matter, we are all living well."

.Jin Yao grabbed his coat with both hands and cried so hard: "No, I didn't write it well, you are all human, all living people..."

    Zhao Liuke stroked her hair soothingly: "You wrote very well. Although you started writing recklessly, you can see your seriousness later. You tried your best to perfect them, but you just made a small mistake."

    "You are the consciousness of this world. Because I am not your character, I am not under your control."

    Zhao Liuke reasoned with her gently, "You have also discovered that the more you spend your time, the more vivid people are. You wrote Lu Ming, and Huo Laifeng did your best. You worked hard to make Chu Zhen a tool person. , so he always seems to be bound..."