Chapter 56

Zhao Liuke has been losing weight recently, not for anything else, but for filming.

    The topic mentioned last time was finally fulfilled. It happened that at this time, the team of the veteran actor came to them. When they learned that Huo Laifeng's legs were healed, they were even more excited and sent the script to the two of them.

    The veteran actor is seventy-four years old this year, with a well-managed figure and looks full of energy. He smiled and watched them select the script from the other end of the computer video, and he was not in a hurry.

    He has a good character and is willing to help his younger generation. He is an old gentleman and an old senior.

    This is a film about the disabled. The protagonist is a penniless, impoverished, paralyzed disabled man who cannot pay his debts due to medical treatment.

    I thought this old gentleman would let Huo Laifeng play the leading role directly——

.Zhao Liuke thinks so, Huo Laifeng has been disabled, and he can perfectly reproduce the situation when he is disabled without deliberate practice, but I don't know if this will give him bad memories...

    Unexpectedly, the old gentleman raised his hand and asked with a smile, "Aren't you a couple?"

    Zhao Liuke glanced at the other party in surprise, and could not see too subtle changes in expression on the screen.

    Without the environment and atmosphere, he didn't know what the old gentleman meant, but there should be no malice, so he replied.

    "um, yes."

    "Then it's easy to handle," the old gentleman and the old god were in Walnut on the site. "You act as a disabled person and let Huo Laifeng teach you to enter the scene. We can also save the tuition fee for hiring someone."

    Zhao Liuke was stunned, for a while, he didn't know whether to complain about why the crew was so poor, or to wonder why he was being cast as a disabled person.

.The old man asked again, "Don't you want to know what a disabled person feels like? Then try it."

    really.

    He wondered what it was like, the thought had been buried in his heart for so long that he almost forgot.

    He wanted to get closer to him without offending Huo Laifeng.

    Huo Laifeng stood aside, bowed his head slightly at this moment, and looked up at Zhao Liuke, who raised his head to ask.

    "Then it's settled. The two of you will read the script recently, and talk about it later. Xiao Liu——"

    Xiao Liu is the surname of the old gentleman's assistant. He came over to the video and said, "Sorry, the old gentleman should have a lunch break, Mr. Huo, Mr. Zhao, goodbye."

    Turn off the video and they pick up the script.

.Zhao Liuke plays the protagonist, and Huo Laifeng plays the rich boss who plays the most roles besides the protagonist.

    The main line of this film is the growth of the protagonist, from being cynical and psychologically dark, to being willing to open up a little bit to communicate with others; in terms of career, from penniless and huge debts to opening a small bookstore, welcoming them with a smile every day people.

    The branch is the friendship between the disabled and the boss.

    These two are an interesting comparison group.