Chapter 58

It's sunny outside.

    Lu Ming swiped his phone in one hand, and grabbed a pack of Le X cucumber flavored potato chips in the other.

    The plaster on his ankle a few days ago was removed, and the gray-black scab was torn off together, revealing the new pink tender flesh inside.

    The color of the skin is not the same as the surrounding skin. It is arc-shaped. I don't know if I look at it from a distance and think he is wearing a pink anklet.

    Lu Ming threw the bag of potato chips into the trash can.

    The trash can itself judges that the garbage is saturated, and after it is closed, it is automatically packed with a click, and when you open it again, you will see a tied garbage bag inside.

    Immediately, a servant knocked on the door: "Ma'am, I'll take the garbage."

.Lu Ming responded, and the servant came in and took the things neatly.

    He looked at the neat movements of the servant and thought, just take him away, he is the one who made the garbage in this room, and he is still a waste.

    As for why it's trash.

    Is such that.

    Chu Zhen made paper paste all the following plots, and he spared no effort to tear them all to pieces. It is a joke that the main storyline Lu Ming was thinking about not collapsed. This is not just collapsed, it is completely broken.

    Broken into powder.

    After returning that day, Chu Zhen took out the bank loan from the bottom of his head, attacked the rival company with thunderous means, supported local brands, and made the company active.

    At the same time quickly get rid of their old love.

    The old love is a woman who threatens her inheritance with a two-bar pregnancy test stick, which is what Chu Zhen's father gave him. .In the original book, Chu Zhen had nothing to do with her at all, but she was threatened by her pregnancy, which led to a series of subsequent jealousy, torture, bed struggles, and emotional problems for Lu Ming.

    This time was different. Chu Zhen grabbed the thing and took it for examination. An hour later, he smashed the pregnancy test stick that the doctor said was expired on her face. one word.

    roll.

    Lu Ming watched the whole process with relish, silently applauding, and he was about to take his bag and put the melon seeds there Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka.

    If this IQ had this IQ in the last round, would the direction of this book still be the abuse of wealthy families?

    That must be a slap in the face!

    Lu Ming thought about it and laughed, and the laughter startled the servant who walked to the door.

    The servant who was about to reach the door with the garbage bag stopped tremblingly, turned around and asked, "Madam, do you have any other orders?"

.Lu Ming's good mood was dispelled by his question, and he waved his hand lazily: "It's okay."

    At the end of his last life, Lu Ming was instigated to jump off the building. Instead of stopping him, the servant pushed him.

    The servant left and the door was closed. Lu Ming took out a card and said silently, "Bad luck."

    The edge of the card quickly crossed the golden light, outlining a square with rounded corners, and then the entire card dissipated.