Chapter 59

Lu Ming woke up from the darkness and moved his hands.

    The hands are simply fastened together by nylon ties, the lips are glued, and the hands and feet are tied back.

    He didn't seem to want his life.

    He didn't dare to open his eyes, he simply flicked his fingers.

    This small action was immediately discovered by the person monitoring him, who opened the door to report.

    Then there's no need to be stupid.

    Lu Ming opened his eyes, his eyes were foggy and cold.

    - His eyes were covered with black cloth.

    The texture was so rough that scratching his eyelids hurt.

    His cotton-padded clothes were ripped off, and he was wearing only a single shirt in the cold air. He hadn't had time to choose the physical fitness card this time, and that card still had options in his mind.

    Physical fitness card:

    Please select a reinforcement object:

    ear

    Eye

.nose

    mouth

    skin

    …

    Lu Ming chose his eyes without hesitation, leaving his cold skin behind.

    In an instant, more light entered his eyes, and the pores of the gauze seemed to have become larger than before, and he only now saw the furnishings in the house clearly.

    Lights on, just walked one, and now there are four boots. That's two special forces.

    He has accumulated a bunch of skill cards in his hand for a long time, and now he has nowhere to use them. Want to hijack him and threaten his long-term meal ticket? Stop it. My buddy has been fighting wits and courage with money for the sake of his company these days. He is about to die of exhaustion. He added a knife to make matters worse, which is not very authentic.

    He just wants to pass this mission safely, and then...

    He looked confused for a moment.

    Then do what?

.Go back to the altar, take a few missions, drink a few glasses of wine, get drunk after the mission observation period, and then go to the next mission world?

    The plot that follows is familiar. One of the bodyguards is a person who was sponsored by his old love's father, who leaked Lu Ming's route and followed him to buy milk tea.

    Lu Ming was stomped on his face and fell to the ground, a little distressed.

    Since the bodyguard brother has been with him for so long and it is so cold in the car, why not buy a cup of milk tea along the way?

    The little girl who sold milk tea had just finished the extension. The family did not give the third daughter a living allowance, but gave the only two houses to her two brothers. This girl digs money from her teeth every day.

    The milk tea shop was also picked up from a friend. The location is not good, and it has been losing money.

    hiss--

    The heels of the high-heeled shoes are very sharp. If it hadn't been fortified, his face would have been smashed to pieces.

.The old love came out soon, beeping in front of Lu Ming, and occasionally kicking him when he got emotional, the general content is that she loves Chu Zhen very much, can she give it to her and so on, during which there are mixed screams, roars and confrontations. The indifferent Lu Ming went crazy.