Chapter 60

They know each other well and know that the other is not the person they used to be.

    Chu Zhen is now as crazy as looking for a remedy, and he doesn't even say a heavy word in front of him, which is not right.

    Lu Ming watched him take the jar in his arms and got into the car, rarely in a daze.

    The driver had already driven to the gate of Chu's house and called out to Chu Zhen three times. The man came back to his senses and subconsciously said, "Huh?"

    The driver patiently repeated it again: "Patriarch, here we are."

    Three months ago, when Lu Ming returned, the driver was still calling Master Chu Zhen.

    In the last life, after Chu Zhen and Lu Ming got married, they solved three problems outside the family. It took half a year before and after to get the approval of the main family and get the grandfather's will. And in this life, he only spent three months, which is a respectable word.

    homeowner.

.The Chu family has a great business, like an ancient tree with intertwined roots. Now they unanimously put away the restless forks and support the trunks on the bright side.

    Lu Ming was very impressed.

    But now that this person is in a state of despair, there is no other way to look like a family owner.

    When Chu Zhen returned home, he didn't go to his room. He put the jar in Lu Ming's place, his eyes were red, and tears flowed silently for a while.

    His voice was low, because the choking was extraordinarily muffled.

    Lu Ming floated in his ear, barely able to hear clearly.

    "I'm sorry... I killed you twice... I obviously... I can obviously stop it..."

    It's not your fault, it's the rules of the small world that have changed.

    Lu Ming looked at his close, painful face, puzzled.

    How can the brain circuit bend here? .After you come out, please explain it to this buddy.

    Lu Ming's current spare time is called A Piao with people, with whom, with Chu Zhen.

    His current state is similar to a soul body, free from external interference, and can pass through any object in the material world.

    Chu Zhen has finally been free recently. His biological clock is not punctual, and it is very difficult to correct it. After returning that night, he stayed up all night and lay in bed in pain until noon the next day.

    Psychological guilt almost overwhelmed him.

    There is an old doctor in the Chu family, who used to be a psychiatrist, but now he retired and worked as a psychologist for the Chu family. In the past few days, he learned that Chu Zhen had an unbearable headache, and he kept going in and out of Chu Zhen's room, wanting to know the reason for the rapid deterioration of Chu Zhen's body.

    But Chu Zhen is now a clam shell that fits perfectly, and he can't pry out half of the effective words.

.The psychological diagnosis and treatment ended in failure again. The old man sighed and wiped his reading glasses.

    The old gentleman has liked Chu Zhen since he was a child. This child has become like this now. He and the old man of the Chu family have privately talked several times, and don't let the old man go against Chu Zhen's will and impose his own will. This will only make Cong Chuzhen miserable in his dealings, and now he obviously has mental symptoms, and there is a tendency to develop bipolar disorder.