Chapter 61

Chu Zhen moved quickly and had already told Lu Ming's father Lu Dongsheng the fact.

    How could this make him cheat?

    Fortunately, he changed his face. Even if he was exposed immediately, it would be fine. Lu Ming followed the two of them into the car.

    Invisibility is not like the soul body can run around, it has space requirements, so Lu Ming sits very carefully in the back seat, for fear of being next to Chu Zhen or his father, it seems like hitting a ghost for no reason, don't put the old man again frightened.

    Fortunately, the two of them were sitting well, and Lu Ming was half-kneeling between them, trying to weaken his presence and footprint as much as possible.

    There was nothing to talk about between Chu Zhen and Lu Dongsheng. One of the two looked down at their hands, just getting out of the atmosphere of being kidnapped just now, and the other looked at the window glass and the reflection of their face on the window.

.Lu Ming's parents hated this robbery guy to the core. Even if there seemed to be some signs of rehabilitating, the old man didn't want to forgive him, but he didn't want to take the opportunity to make money and make up for it.

    This man has worked in a state-owned enterprise all his life, and he is used to being honest and honest.

    In this increasingly quiet air, Lu Ming observed him for a while and sighed softly.

    As the consciousness of the world gradually disengaged, the world began to run on its own, and the logic gradually became more rounded. The real scenes here are no longer as dramatic as the inferior films in the past. Lu Ming now looks at these people who are exactly the same as him. Some sour.

    He suddenly realized that what he said would also be heard, so he covered his mouth and only dared to breathe lightly. He didn't see Chu Zhen looking at the window glass and his eyes froze.

.Lu Dongsheng struggled for a long time before he sighed deeply: "Alas, no matter what, you did something like that to Mingming, and now you have come to save us... He is already dead, I can't forgive him in place of that child. You, but my wife and I are written off with you. We will not communicate in the future, and we cannot afford it. Are his ashes with you? If you still have a little guilt, give it to us. "

    This attitude is too low, but it can be explained by substituting the social identity of the two.

    Just as Lu Dongsheng said, in this small world, according to universal rules, the famous family like the Chu family and the ordinary people of the Lu Ming family are not in the right households. Their marriage is completely Chu Zhen who was previously controlled by the world consciousness. wishful thinking.

.Previously, Chu Zhen's attitude towards the second elder could be said to be bad, but now he has his own personality, being humble and courteous with just the right amount of sadness, he just said, "I listen to you."

    "Yeah." Lu Dongsheng inevitably said a few more words because of his gentle attitude.

    This is his old problem. When he sees the lost junior, he always wants to solve a few words, "Don't be too sad... I also know Mingming's body. He didn't like sports since he was a child. Come out, sigh, I hope this kid will have a good pregnancy in his next life, but don’t…”

    He couldn't continue talking halfway through, he covered his face unbearably, and after a while he continued, "You too... live well."

    This is the greatest kindness he can express.

    Chu Zhen listened quietly. At this moment, Lu Ming just raised his head and met his dry, red eyes.

.Chu Zhen hasn't rested well recently, and bags under his eyes have appeared along with his bad living habits.