Chapter 62

Every night, Chu Zhen has one more activity before going to bed, which is called watching monitoring.

    At ten times the speed, I watched a daytime video in one hour, only watching the places where Lu Feiyang haunted. To this end, he hired a special assistant to monitor Lu Feiyang's whereabouts at home. He also replaced the camera in this area with monitoring and monitoring functions.

    The special assistant's expression did not change, but his eyes revealed his thoughts. Chu Zhen's face was expressionless, and he didn't know what kind of dog-blood drama this special assistant had made up for after the wealthy lady left.

    Chu Zhen clicked on the video of Lu Feiyang's part. Today, unlike playing games at home before, Lu Feiyang went out.

    Of course, only going out, Lu Feiyang sat at the door of the house and basked in the sun for a while. He always felt stuffy in the house and didn't want to stay in a closed space.

    Lu Ming is not like this, Lu Ming he...

.Chu Zhen stopped hesitantly.

    He didn't know what Lu Ming liked. In his complete and vivid dream, he was just a scum who robbed him.

    He just subconsciously felt that Lu Ming shouldn't... how should he not?

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt that his previous memories seemed to have faded. What does Lu Ming like to eat? What do you like to do? What are your hobbies?

    Now only Lu Feiyang is left with a strong color stroke.

    Lu Feiyang likes pudding, but he doesn't like sweets very much. He likes to play games and do carpentry.

    Two days ago, Chu Zhen got the little man he carved for himself. It was a cute little thing with an expressive demeanor.

    As cold as he was.

    The young man smiled brightly, revealing two rows of white teeth, and laughed: "Brother Chu, look, does this look like you!"

.With the passage of time, this person quietly brings out wanton strokes in this gray memory.

    Today's surveillance is sitting at the door and basking in the sun. The angle of the camera is very good, and I can see Lu Feiyang's comfortable face in winter. He is very thickly dressed, like a lazy cat.

    After basking in the sun for a while, he stood up and moved twice, when a child turned around in the park on the corner of the street.

    Chu Zhen adjusted the speed to 1.5 times, calmed down a little, and saw that this was the child of a strong woman next door.

    The strong woman is very busy and doesn't have much time to take care of her children, so she hired a nanny. This little guy is alone at home after school every day, so he should be out for a walk now.

    The two met, the little guy didn't know what was wrong, he stood there and touched his pockets, froze for a long time, and began to drop golden beans.

.Lu Feiyang stepped forward, squatted down and looked at the child, looking at the shape of his mouth, asking him what was wrong.

    Later, the two got busy and walked around in the grass and on the street. The surveillance cameras here more or less took some pictures, and they seemed to be looking for something.

    After searching for a long time, I found a small bracelet in the bushes on the edge of the flower bed.

    They were standing under a camera, just so that Chu Zhen could zoom in and see the thing clearly.