Chapter 63

Lu Ming's black denim had already been ripped off while he was walking.

    Hot cocoa and pants lay quietly on the ground.

    When they arrived on the bed, Chu Zhen's eyes were all red. God knows how much effort he had to hold down the man who was rubbing against him unconsciously, holding his face and gritted his teeth: "If it hurts, just tell me, do you know?"

    Lu Ming couldn't hear clearly, and felt that his breath should be kept away, he stuck out his tongue and licked his palm.

    You are so unconsciously dependent on me, can I think that you have such a little...

    Reluctant?

    When he woke up the next day, Lu Ming felt that his eyelids were swollen and it was difficult to open them.

    He wrinkled his nose, opened his eyes, and saw a ray of morning light shining through the curtains.

    He was at a loss for a moment, and the memories of last night gradually returned to the cage.

.It's not that he has no memory, he's just occupied by desire, he knows what he's doing, but he's just bolder.

    Immediately afterwards, he felt warm.

    This warmth is indescribable. Compared with the warmth brought by physical contact, it is more warm from the inside out, which made Lu Ming a little surprised - his cold body can show such a performance, which makes him feel comfortable.

    The two bodies in the quilt were close together, Chu Zhen was still sleeping, frowning, as if dreaming of some problem.

    Lu Ming looked at him quietly, trying to clear his mind.

    Now that the pain for Chu Zhen is gone, their relationship has completely collapsed. When Chu Zhen wakes up, it must be another embarrassment.

    Before he could think about it, Chu Zhen opened his eyes.

.He just blinked, and blinked away the drowsiness and chaos of the morning, just like him, as long as he wants to do, there is nothing he can't do, everything can be organized and orderly.

    The second time, he had already turned his attention to Lu Ming, who had apparently been awake for a while with his eyes open.

    Chu Zhen stretched out his hand from the quilt and gently rubbed Lu Ming's auricle - there was a shallow tooth mark left by Chu Zhen.

    The expected embarrassment did not appear. Lu Ming heard him say, "Lu Ming, I... I will take responsibility."

    Lu Ming endured it, but couldn't help it. In the morning, he buried himself in his shoulder and laughed loudly, his laughter was full of tears: "You are so cute..."

    Chu Zhen waited patiently for Lu Ming to finish laughing, and then gently placed a restrained kiss between his brows.

    Their relationship patterns began to change.

.As the previous Lu Ming, Chu Zhen only dared to stay by his side and provide him with sufficient security, but he did not dare to go into details. He was too afraid that Lu Ming seemed to be smiling on the surface like the previous life, but he was actually very strong. He left without noticing.

    Later, as Lu Feiyang, Chu Zhen only regarded this identity as a sweet-mouthed kid who didn't know much about the world, and he didn't have much energy to care about Lu Feiyang.

    That's the easiest time for them to get along.

    Lu Feiyang is like a golden retriever raised at home. He will sit on the sofa when he gets off work. When he sees him back, he will say welcome home. Then he will watch funny TV shows, hug the pillow by himself, and laugh back and forth.