Chapter 64

Lu Ming went back to the altar.

    There is still a long way to go before he falls asleep, his body cannot leave, but his soul can take a special passage.

    The friend picked him up at the entrance, saw his semi-transparent body, and touched him with a humble hand: "In such a hurry to come back, which goblin in the small world is fascinated by it?"

    "Yeah, yeah, I'm going to get married now." Lu Ming didn't have time to fart and chat with him. This guy travels around the world all day and loves to flirt with handsome guys and beauties. "Where's the stuff?"

    The friend handed him the thing, and he was really shocked: "No, are you really here?"

    Lu Ming raised his eyebrows: "What gave you the illusion that everything I said was a lie."

    The friend pondered for two seconds: "Maybe it's your pretty face."

    Lu Ming rolled his eyes, but he still wanted this guy to give it away, so he resisted the urge to punch him.

.When he got to the place, before entering the registration office, he was pulled by a friend.

    Lu Ming stood on the steps and looked back at him.

    The scenery of the altar is unique and there are no four seasons. The white clouds are always high and wide. Occasionally, white paper doves fall down and peck at the crystals that fall on the ground.

    There are tens of millions of people in the order here every day, but the marriage registration office is the place with the least traffic.

    For the first time, this bewitching, handsome man expressed clear concern and asked him, "Are you sure he can find your soul imprint? If you can't find it, you will absolutely, never, really really. , can't get out."

    Lu Ming stared at him, showing a heartless smile for a while.

    "Don't worry, he will find it."

."It still won't work, I can't trust you, you give me the coordinates of the world he is in," the more he thought about it, the more anxious he became, "If he can't find it, I can also give a reminder, where is the place where people stay in the registration office, you Wouldn't it be crazy if you kept going back in there?"

    Lu Ming wanted to say whether you didn't trust him or me, he sighed for a while, but didn't reject his good intentions: "Okay, I'll give you the coordinates, don't take the initiative to trouble him, I know I'll be the first to beat him up. you."

    The friend said with heartache: "Now you start to turn your elbows out, you are not a good eldest son of your mother."

    Lu Ming smiled, turned up the steps, and pushed open the solemn door.

    When Lu Ming walked into the registration office, the surrounding scenery changed.

    All light is gone.

    Standing among the stars, surrounded by floating cosmic dust, he glowed faintly like a night light.

.The altar is reluctant to let the Order find a lover.

    Compared with the altar, the maintainer who has a lover has something to love more than the altar, and most people will not choose to put the interests of the altar first.

    This is what the Lord God does not want to see. He gave the Order Maintainer strength, but because of these love, he lost it.

    So marriage is a serious topic for the maintainers.