1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand

On the steep cliff of the broken mountain, the clouds lingered in the mist. A thin and handsome man was standing on the edge of the cliff with positive and negative hands, and his gorgeous purple clothes and wide sleeves were hunting and flying.

    He looked at the misty haze, with an unfathomable expression on his face, holding a lollipop.

    "Ah, invincible, how lonely it is!"

    "Ding! Congrats to the host's skin thickness +1." The system prompts.

    Rice: "..."

    Mi Dao poured the candy cane in his mouth from one side to the other, and said in his head: "System, you don't understand. Dominate the world, this is the romance of a mature man."

    System: "Mature man eating a lollipop?"

    Mi Dao's face turned red: "Cough...then what, have everyone come up? I've been sunken for a long time, and my arms are a little sore."

    System: "Already behind you."

    Mi Dao was startled: "Fuck! . The candy is still in your mouth! Trash cans trash cans! Hurry up, hurry up..."

    The system's indifferent face: "You can think of it as a mature man's cigarette."

    "No, I'm still a child! System dad save me!"

    The completion of the game script is 99%, and once the character design collapses, you have to start all over again, which is as suffocating as the computer is powered off and not archived. Mi Dao has worked so hard to get to this point, but he doesn't want to delete the file and start over at this juncture!

    He would instantly lose his fighting spirit like a salted fish.

    The system hummed, and a small trash can appeared in front of Mi Dao out of thin air.

    "The devil Ye Wushang! Where are you going!"

    There was a loud roar from behind, mixed with the footsteps of several people and horses.

.Mi Dao, who had just finished spitting up the lollipop, watched the trash can disappear, calmed down and turned around slowly.

    I saw the disciples of the Ritian sect, the largest sect in the cultivation world, surrounded by them, all dressed in white, holding long swords, their eyes were burning, their teeth were gnashing, and they all wanted to slash him with a thousand swords. Then quickly.

    The man at the head was dressed in white clothes and wore a long sword on his waist. He was born with immortal style, and was very handsome. Mi Dao was a person who was pleasing to the eye and full of love.

    This person is the protagonist in this game script, his name is—

    good son.

    Cough yes, yes, it's called "good son".

    Because the name of the protagonist set by the system needs to be set by the player, Mi Dao, as the screenwriter of this game, never thought of having a second choice for the protagonist he wrote, except calling himself "Dad".

.This is the fifth game script Mi Dao has experienced after being trapped in the holographic game system.

    Rice Rice is a holographic RPG game screenwriter. With his massive script output and extraordinary talent, he became one of the best figures in the industry when he was still young and bald.

    Most of the games he wrote are known for their complex and diverse plot lines and the ill-fated protagonists. The abuse has caused the majority of players to scream like eating Chongqing hot pot, and they can’t help themselves.