1.4

"Ashuo," Mi Dao decided to first save the character who was about to be sunk by beauty. He looked at Wei Yaoshuo, with a hint of anticipation in his eyes, "Do you know what happened to me at Lingyun Peak?"

    Wei Yaoshuo's movement of holding up the teacup was obviously stagnant, he didn't answer immediately, he just took the water, walked to the bed and sat down, his gentle smile still remained: "The sect master doesn't know about it, brother, drink some water first. "

    He watched Mi Dao take the teacup, and seemed to want to answer, so he reached out to Mi Dao's lips, and rubbed his thumb on his lips. He smiled softly: "Look at Senior Brother, your lips are dry."

    Rice was stunned.

    He blushed: "Tong, do you think he is teasing me?"

    The system was silent for a moment, then sent an emoticon: "You are so rude.jpg"

.Rice: "..."

    Mi Dao lowered his head, sipped a few sips of water obediently, was silent for a moment, and then said, "Then... is Senior Brother back to the mountain?"

    Wei Yaoshuo's smile faded, and he said, "I'm back."

    "In that case, Ah Shuo, take me there—no, it's better not to drag you down."

    Mi Dao put down the teacup: "I'm much better now, I'll just go find him myself." Saying that, she stood up and wanted to get out of bed.

    There was no smile in Wei Yaoshuo's eyes anymore, he sat beside the bed and lowered his eyes: "Why do you want to see him, Senior Brother?"

    Midao stopped.

    His expression gradually softened, and his eyes were filled with a little nostalgia, a little sadness, and a little decisiveness: "It was I... who harmed my brother's family, harmed Yiling, and harmed thousands of middle-aged disciples - I should have done so long ago. Understand, you and I are people on different paths after all..."

.The system silently took out the seeds.

    Mi Dao thought for a while, then shook his head and sighed again, with sincerity and regret: "In those days, I probably shouldn't have come here, I shouldn't have concealed my identity and entered the sect based on my youthful spirit - if it weren't for me, neither would my senior brother. It's going to be as painful as it is now..."

    Hearing these words, Wei Yaoshuo's face sank, his throat tightened, as if he was suppressing something: "Even if...he wants to take your life?"

    "Yes, even if he wants my life..." Mi Dao laughed bitterly, his voice hoarse, "I know... I know it. He loves Yiling... I, I just don't want to, it's sad to see him again... "

    Wei Yaoshuo didn't answer any more.

    Mi Dao paused for a moment, and there was a desperate determination in his voice, but somehow it seemed that he had found a willing home.

    "These debts, I have to repay him."

.The words fell, and the room was silent as death.

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao raised her eyebrows: "How is it?"

    System: "666."

    Mi Dao smugly said, "Humph."

    After a long time, Mi Dao took a deep breath and pretended to smile lightly: "Forget it! Don't talk about that... Ah Shuo, thank you for saving me."

    He leaned on the edge of the bed and stood up, patted Wei Yaoshuo on the shoulder, and sighed: "Ashuo, you are my good junior brother, always - we, let's just say goodbye."