Chapter - 20

Pritika's POV
I am now busy making the room look little romantic. I had never done this kind of things before, I am just trying to imitative the picture I have watched online. Today this phone really help me a lot and also the caretaker of this cottage… who helped me to arrange everything like candles, flowers etc. Her husband even helped me to take Adesh outside of this cottage for some time so that I can arrange everything. They are very lovely couple.
Now I am ready though I am nervous but still I am ready to break the last boundary of our relationship.
I am now waiting for Adesh, wearing a silk nightly, which is little sexy, tightly hugging my body. Ridhima has packed this in my suitcase. She had helped in my packaging. she had put a package in my luggage and had told me to open it after arriving Maldives. When I opened it , I found some sexy lingerie, nighty and… and a box of condom.
Third Person’s POV
Pritika was waiting for Adesh after arranging everything. After some time Adesh entered into the room.
Entering the room Adesh’s breathe got hitched, seeing the decoration of the room and specially seeing the person standing in the middle of the room. Adesh became a statue for a moment. He didn’t even move his fingers for some time. After composing himself, closing the door he went towards Pritika and closed the distance between them. Pritika had been standing lowering her head in shyness since Adesh has entered into the room.
Adesh put his fingers beneath pritika's chin and making her look up into his eyes he asked…
ADESH : what is this all about? (Asked with a husky voice)
PRITIKA : I… I… I want you to make me…completely yours breaking the last barrier between us. I want to be your wife completely… legally… mentally and… physically.
This is the words Adesh wanted to hear from her, so without wasting any time Adesh captured Pritika’s lips with his very passionately.
Tonight on the land of Maldives, in the witness of moon and stars, these two souls and bodies mingled together in passion of love.
                     ---------------------
It has been one week Pritika and Adesh has come back from their honeymoon. After their passionate night they have stayed one day there but Adesh hadn’t let Pritika go out off the bed. They had spent almost all day on the bed. Adesh had requited all the days he has missed since his marriage in one day.  Pritika  was thinking maybe she has woken up a sleeping lion on that day. Now she was suffering with enjoyment also.
In these two weeks Pritika has been practicing for first round of the dance competition. The first round of the dance competition will be held in one month. Adesh has even enrolled her in a dance class. Though Pritika dance very well but still Adesh wants to help her in every way possible.
Everyday After coming from his office, Adesh becomes the only audience and judge of Pritika's dance. He has been doing this work very seriously.
They didn’t know one thing, one person has overserved these beautiful moments of their life and it has reminisced him about his old days.
One fine morning, when the whole family was eating their breakfast, a very beautiful, tall, slim figured woman entered into the house with a big suitcase…
   “Hello everyone! Surprise!”