1.12

The man in white did not give Mi Dao any time to explain, and immediately stabbed with his sword.

    Mi Dao felt a trance in his heart, and hurriedly let go, kicked himself up and got up, so he avoided the good son's moves.

    At this time, only a loud bang was heard, and Sheng Yiling's head slammed into the coffin wall.

    Mi Dao, who was in mid-air: "..."

    The good son with a sword ready to stab someone: "..."

    Mi Dao swallowed silently and said embarrassedly, "What, senior brother, I didn't mean to..."

    "The devil takes his life!"

    So, the two of them chased and fought in the wide ice cave—nope.

    Mi Dao had just been slaughtered by his good son's blood-induced enchantment. Now, under the fierce attack of his good son, he has no choice but to escape.

.Mi Dao tried desperately to dodge, while urging in his mind: "System Dad! Are you okay?! I can't hold it anymore!"

    The system finally responded: "Ding! The character Sheng Yiling has digested the inner alchemy of the former Demon Venerable, and the completion rate is +5%. The current script completion rate is 91%."

    What the hell! what's the situation? !

    Mi Dao was shocked after hearing this: "Why is it only 5%?! Didn't Sheng Yiling save her life?"

    The system said: "The system calculates based on the current relationship between the characters, the host's hidden plot has not yet been completed."

    Don't play with him like that!

    Mi Dao suddenly wanted to cry without tears.

    At this moment, the man in white stabbed with a sword, Mi Dao was unable to dodge, and was pierced through the left shoulder by the sharp sword.

    System: "Ding! Warning, HP is reduced to 10%, please pay attention to the blood volume of the host!"

.Mi Dao was so hurt that she felt like she was cursing. The completion of the script is not yet full. If he has given a small order now, the script must be deleted and started again.

    Thinking of the years I wasted in this comprehension script, Mi Dao cried: "System Dad, save the child..."

    System: "Come on, host! Calling for you!"

    Rice: "..."

    "Ye Wushang!" The white-clothed man's eyes were red and he was extremely angry. He threw out a spell in his hand, and ruthlessly fixed Mi Dao, who was unable to resist any longer, in place.

    The action of the man in white seemed to pause for a moment. He looked at Mi Dao with hatred and even more remorse.

    Mi Dao caught his momentary hesitation and hurriedly said, "Senior brother..."

    "Shut up! Stop calling me!"

.Mi Dao froze, his eyes filled with unspeakable pain.

    The man in white and Mi Dao looked at each other for a moment, clenched his teeth sharply, and said cruelly: "This time, this time, I will definitely avenge my parents' close relatives and my brothers and sisters who died every day!"

    As he said that, his sword intent slammed and stabbed down fiercely.

    Mi Daosheng has no love for his face: "...Oh, it's over, it's going to be cold."