1.13

Mi Dao was packed by Wei Yaoshuo and brought back to the Demon Realm. Presumably in order to prevent Mi Dao from escaping again, Wei Yaoshuo stabilized Mi Dao's body again and held him horizontally all the way back.

    Because his body couldn't move, Wei Yaoshuo hugged him tightly again, so Mi Dao's face was buried on the side of Wei Yaoshuo's neck the whole time. Smell or something, it was too windy on the road to smell it, but Mi Dao stared at Wei Yaoshuo's Adam's apple for a long time.

    Mi Dao pondered: "All, I heard that men with big Adam's apples have strong abilities in that regard."

    The system said indifferently: "Oh." It didn't want to hear this at all.

    Mi Dao recalled for a while, her face flushed, and she said with approval: "I think this statement is quite reasonable. You can see that Wei Yaoshuo's Adam's apple is quite big."

    The system paused for a moment, then smiled: "Yes, host, you are very reasonable, you can see that your Adam's apple is quite small."

.Mi Dao: "... Kneel down."

    System: "Huh."

    Mi Dao originally thought that Wei Yaoshuo would send him back to the magic palace, but he didn't expect him to take him to the southern lord's territory and into the lord city. It wasn't until Wei Yaoshuo was greeted by his subordinates that Mi Dao reacted——

    "He's actually Xiao Nan?!" Mi Dao was shocked. After the shock, he fell silent. He said glumly, "The system can't do this."

    The system thought that Mi Dao was unhappy because his script had been altered without authorization. The system couldn't bear it, and wanted to express its apology on behalf of all programs. As a result, before the words could be said, Mi Dao said indignantly:

    "How could you give him a passer-by face? If you made him look better, I would have ruled him long ago!"

    System: "..." When it didn't feel bad for this grandson.

.Knowing that "Wei Yaoshuo is the lord of the south", Mi Dao understood that this hidden script was triggered when he rescued Wei Yaoshuo at the very beginning.

    Since Wei Yaoshuo fell in love with Ye Wushang, he was bound to go everywhere for him. Ye Wushang returned to the Demon Domain to be the Demon Lord, and Wei Yaoshuo had no reason not to follow. In addition, Wei Yaoshuo was originally a scheming boy who cut black and white, so naturally he would leave room for himself in Ritian, and entered the Demon Realm incognito.

    However, now put what the Nan lord has done in the past ten years on Wei Yaoshuo - yes, the case has been solved.

    Everything is arranged clearly.

    The sadness in Mi Dao's heart turned into a river.

    Wei Yaoshuo carried Mi Dao back to his bedroom, let him sit on the edge of the bed, and released the immobilization technique imposed on him.

.The shackles disappeared, but Mi Dao still didn't move, just watched Wei Yaoshuo squat down on one knee in front of him, grabbed his calf, and carefully helped him take off his boots.

    The two were silent in tacit understanding, and the air was so quiet that only the sound of the cloth rubbing was left.

    The temperature of Wei Yaoshuo's palm was transmitted through the thin clothes, it was extremely warm, even a little hot. After taking off his boots for Mi Dao, Wei Yaoshuo didn't move his hand away, but followed the inner contour and went all the way up.

    A burst of numbness rushed to Tianling Gai, Mi Dao visibly trembled, and he hurriedly held Wei Yaoshuo's hand.

    Wei Yaoshuo stopped obediently. He smiled, with the same attitude on the surface, as if nothing had happened in the ice cave just now. He said, "Senior brother, what's the matter?"

.Mi Dao was silent, frowning: "Ashuo, since I'm back, the demon army... has retreated?"

    When Wei Yaoshuo walked through the hall with Mi Dao in his arms, he did not specifically identify Mi Dao. Mi Dao was frozen at that time, and he couldn't speak, so he intended to release his Demon Lord's aura, but he didn't expect Wei Yaoshuo to notice it, and he was about to suppress his breath.

    And listened to the reports from those subordinates, saying that the lord of the east and the lord of the west led the troops from the north and the south to advance smoothly, and the lord of the north met the Taoist priest of the Ritian faction on the Demon Realm Line, waiting for instructions, etc. - these words are in awe The meaning could not be more obvious. Although Wei Yaoshuo is still the lord of the south, his status in this demon clan where the weak eats the strong and respects the strong may already be even more powerful than the demon lord Mi Dao.

.Mi Dao had a very bad idea in his heart - Wei Yaoshuo was afraid that he didn't want to hide the news that his Demon Venerable had returned to the Demon Realm, and continued to attack the Ritian faction, at least to make his good son half-crippled...

    Sure enough, after hearing his question, Wei Yaoshuo paused for two seconds, then took Mi Dao's hand, looked at him with a smile and said, "Ashuo promised senior brother that he would not kill that person, senior brother doesn't believe it. Ah Shuo?"

    He promised his senior brother not to kill that person.

    But that doesn't mean he won't take action against Ritianpai, and it doesn't mean that he will let that person retreat. Whenever that person makes his senior brother suffer any injury, he will double it back!

    Mi Dao knew Wei Yaoshuo too well, and at a glance, he could see the cruelty hidden under his gentle smile.

    Mom, this guy is for real...

    Mi Dao can see it, but Ye Wushang can't see it without reason. .Therefore, Mi Dao became flustered, he threw off Wei Yaoshuo's hand suddenly, and stood up all of a sudden. He was shocked and annoyed: "Ashuo! You, you can't be like this! - I have orders to withdraw troops immediately! Immediately!"

    Mi Dao said in a hurry, just took two steps, and was suddenly imprisoned by Wei Yaoshuo from behind. The man's arms were firm and strong, and his fiery breath pressed behind Mi Dao's ears, causing a shudder.

    "Let go! Ah Shuo!" Mi Dao struggled twice, but Wei Yaoshuo didn't move at all.

    "Why?" Wei Yaoshuo leaned against his auricle, his voice mellow, "Why can't this be the case? Senior brother just said clearly that as long as I don't kill him, senior brother will listen to me - senior brother wants to go back on his words. Is it?"

    Mi Dao clenched his fists and said angrily: "You grew up in the Ritian School since you were a child, and the brothers from the sect treated you well, how could you—"

    "Would you be nice to me?" .Wei Yaoshuo interrupted him and laughed lightly. He looked at Mi Dao's eyes with a little more intense emotion. He kissed the side of his fair neck, full of infatuation, "From childhood to adulthood, you are the only one who treats me well."

    Rice froze.

    "Senior brother, do you know?" Wei Yaoshuo's low voice flowed into his ears, "They bullied me, humiliated me, harmed me, and even took my life - I don't think it's okay, I just can't stand their injuries. about you."

    The more Wei Yaoshuo said, the tighter he hugged him, and the more gloomy his voice became: "If someone dares to hurt you, Ah Shuo will pay him back; if someone dares to take your life, Ah Shuo will slaughter him. "

    "Senior brother, you have to remember that if one day you dare to die for one person, Ah Shuo will definitely let that person be buried with you."

    There was no smile in his eyes when he said this. .