1.16

Wei Yaoshuo didn't expect that even now, that person would still make a request to see his senior brother and apologize to him.

    When he heard that person's voice transmission, Wei Yaoshuo had only one thought: Stop joking.

    Why has it been so far, that only then did he find out that his senior brother is good!

    He finally let his senior brother leave that person, and finally took his senior brother into his arms, so that everything inside and outside the senior brother was stained with his breath.

    His senior brother was too soft-hearted, and he was even more willing to sacrifice his life for that person. If that person really apologized to senior brother, how could senior brother not reconcile with him?

    Do not make jokes!

    As of now, he doesn't allow it!

    He doesn't allow it!

.Thinking of how the two of them were enjoying the wine, and the gentle gaze of his senior brother looking at that person, Wei Yaoshuo felt that he was so jealous that his internal organs were hurting.

    That fermenting jealousy is like a piece of charcoal thrown into a raging fire, from the smoldering fireworks to the bone-scorching flames, igniting inch by inch, pressing step by step, until the raging fire reaches the sky, Burn all his sanity.

    Crazy jealous.

    Wei Yaoshuo controlled Mi Dao's feelings almost like torture. After many days of running in, Wei Yaoshuo already knew him like the back of his hand, and every movement in his hand was exactly on his point.

    "Promise me, I will never see him again in this life." Wei Yaoshuo bit Mi Dao's ear and said in a deep voice, his hoarse voice full of threats and temptations.

    Mi Dao was extremely chaotic, and the mist in the misty eyes seemed to be terrified and eager. .He was trembling all over, his lips moved, as if unconscious, and he said a few words vaguely: "...No...I can't see him..."

    Wei Yaoshuo was not satisfied with Mi Dao's answer, he increased his strength and said, "Senior brother didn't say everything, say it again."

    Mi Dao, who was twitching all over Wei Yaoshuo, was about to cry. In order to liberate himself and help others, Mi Dao obediently repeated: "I will never see him in this life..."

    Wei Yaoshuo's movements didn't stop, as if he had forced Mi Dao to the edge of a cliff, teetering, but he couldn't get free. He asked in a low voice, "Who is he?"

    This is simply torture.

    Mi Dao's limbs were tense, her back arched into an arc, and she said in pain, "Yes, it's Senior Brother..."

    Wei Yaoshuo blocked him, squinted his eyes and said, "Speak completely."

.Painful and happy rice: "..."

    Dry! Why is this big brother so demanding?

    Mi Dao was about to lose his temper when he was hanged, and said indiscriminately: "In my life... I will never see my brother again..."

    When the words fell, Wei Yaoshuo gave Mi Dao a relief, and he lay back on the couch with his limbs limp and his breathing messy.

    As soon as Mi Dao was out of breath, he felt Wei Yaoshuo leaning down and covering his back. He seemed to calm down, not as angry as before.

    This direction made Mi Dao greatly relieved, he lay down silently, and happily waited for the follow-up plot to start.

    However, just when Mi Dao thought that Wei Yaoshuo was going to continue to do something like before, those cool thin lips were attached to Mi Dao's burning ears.