Vampire Kingdom??

Previously,
Let's just go and check ok.

Present,
All the 4 girls were currently in the car which they rented because they are broke duh.
Jennie- How much time will it take??
Jisoo who was driving said that maybe 10 minutes.
The location was on the outskirts of the country, according to humans it was nothing but a big ass forest with some wild animals..
But what they don't know that is it is the entry, entry to an unknown world, a world humans are not meant to know, the world of magical creatures...But then who sent these 4 broke girls this parcel..

Jisoo- And this is it..
She said happily while parking the car as they finally reached the location, but when all of them looked where they were, only some sighs left their mouth..
Ro.- Don't tell me we spent 130,000 won just to reach here.. in front of this forest.
Lis. That was our last chunk of money which we just wasted.
Jenn.- Guy-Guys...What is this??

Jennie said while looking at another weird thing.
Well Jennie was currently looking at a witch's wand which she obviously didn't know is a wand.
All the girls gathered around her and the wand.
Jisoo- Umm Idk...
Lisa was about to say something but just then a blinding blue light flashed from the wand which resulted in making the girls unconscious ..

???- Our work is done, let's take them to our kingdom..
???- Yeahh otherwise Your Highness will kill us..
The very next second the 4 girls were on the shoulders of the 4 younger men while 1 was guiding them...

After 1 hour,
???- When are they going to wake up?
???- They are supposed to wake up within 1 hour..
???- But it has been 1 hour and 10 minutes and they are still not awake..
???- Yaaa be patient, oooo ohhh look they are waking up..

The girls move a little bit and then finally open their eyes only to see 5 young boys looking at them as if they were some sort of aliens.

(Sorry guys I was only able to find Soobin's pic which is appropriate for this hope you got the idea how they were looking)

Jennie- Ahhhh
She screamed at the top of her lungs as a result all 5 of the boys covered their ears, as for the girls they were used to it.
???- Ya ya calm down...
Jisoo- How can we calm down you- you guys kidnapped us..
???- We didn't kidnap you, we brought you here for your job..
Rosé- Soo are we seriously employed??
???- Yeahh.
Lisa- Soo what do we need to do?? You guys cannot change the pay okay, we need the exact amount you mentioned in the letter.
???- Ofcourse rest assure and first you need to calm down and second you need to change.
Jennie- Okay and Mr. whatever your name is why do we need to change, and why do you look a little weird.

She said scanning the five boy's outfit, which was a little weird for mere humans like them, all of them were dressed old fashioned clothes with their floor length cloaks and the shirt and pant beneath and their canine were a little too sharp for a common human being.