Chapter Twenty Six

"You missed the turn!" Milan exclaimed.

"What? What turn?" Leo asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You had to take the right turn," Milan sighed.

"Milan, you're supposed to tell me that," Leo deadpanned, "you're the one that wanted to navigate."

"I did tell you!"

"You're supposed to tell me before the turn," Leo replied.

"I— but— wait, you had to take the left turn from here," Milan frowned. He looked at his phone, scratching his head as he tried to make sense of the directions.

"You're extremely intelligent, but maybe you should leave the navigation to me, babe," Leo chuckled as he took Milan's phone from his hand.

He looked at the screen for just a couple moments, and automatically knew the rest of the way. He asked Milan to turn off the maps after that, claiming he knew where to go. Milan didn't believe him, stating it wasn't possible for him to get them to the right place without the help of the GPS again.

Leo accepted the challenge, and soon enough, they were standing in front of Ben's apartment building.

"You cheated."

"How? You were literally right next to me the entire time," Leo asked, looking rather amused.

"I don't know how, but I know you did it," Milan was close to pouting.

"Sure I did," Leo lightly shook his head, "how about we go in now?"

"Oh," Milan nodded, "yeah, right, we have to go in."

"Yes, genius."

Leo and Milan took their bags after parking the car and went inside the building. It wasn't exactly the best neighborhood in the city, so Leo was slightly worried about Roan's car. He knew how much Roan cared for his car, so any damage to it would... Not be good for anyone involved.

Milan knocked on the door, and just a few moments later Ben opened it. Ben was a couple inches shorter than his younger brother, but was much more well built than him. He was quite buff, but he had the same kind look that Leo had always seen in Milan.

"You must be Milan's boyfriend," Ben said as he shook Leo's hand, trying to be intimidating.

"He's no—"

"Yeah, that'd be me," Leo said, as he gave Ben a small smile.

Milan's eyes widened as he stared at Leo. And then back at Ben who now had a smug expression on his face, as if he got a secret confession out of the hispanic boy. Leo just seemed cool and calm, as if he didn't just agree that he and Milan were boyfriends, a topic the two had been skirting around for a while now.

Ben gave Milan and Leo a tour of his place, he lived in a small one bedroom apartment which was actually very well kept and clean. He offered his bed to the two boys for the night, but both of them declined. Milan felt it was rude to first barge in like this and then take over his brother's room, and Leo agreed. In the end it was decided that Milan would take the couch and Leo would sleep on a blow up mattress that Ben had.

"What do you guys want to have for dinner? I just got groceries but I'm not the best cook so maybe we could order pizza?" Ben asked.

"I don't mind cooking," Leo pitched in.

"Yeah?" Ben looked at Leo, who gave him a shrug as if saying 'why not', "cool, then, I'll show you where everything is."

"I'll be right back," Milan excused himself to go to the bathroom.