2.11

When Mi Dao saw the person, there was a hint of embarrassment on his face. He quickly raised his hand, wiped away his tears, and his tone was a little flustered: "Ah, um... asking for directions..." He just glanced in front of him. The person's clothing immediately realized that this was a prince, and exclaimed in surprise, "Prince thousand years old!"

    Kneeling as he spoke.

    Qi Yun came back to his senses this time, his eyes narrowed, he stepped forward, held Liu He'an's arm, and made an even more surprised look: "You - but cousin He'an? "

    Hearing this, Mi Dao, who had bent his knees for a moment, froze in place, his eyes lit up instantly, and he accidentally blurted out Qi Yun's old name: "His Royal Highness?"

    Qi Yun grabbed his arm tightly, pretending to be excited: "It's me! And Ang! I, I never thought I would see you here! You, you are still alive!"

    Mi Dao immediately moistened her eyes again.

.Wait a minute...he's still twisting his neck! Fuck it, don't shake it!

    He slowly lowered his head and said in a slightly hoarse voice, "No... The lord admits his mistake, the servant has never seen the lord."

    In this deep palace full of wolves, tigers and leopards, Liu He'an had not heard such a cordial address for many years. However, the Liu family is still guilty of serious crimes, but he still has no ability to correct the name of his parents. Today, when he has not been able to get his grievances, how can he, who should have died together with his clan, but survived like an ant, to respond to this sentence "He Ange"?

    Qi Yun saw Liu He'an's lowered eyebrows, extremely self-blame and cautious, and his heart seemed to have been secretly hit by some blunt object.

    Qi Yun took a step forward and hugged Liu He'an warmly like a teenager. .Although Liu He'an was five years older than Qi Yun, the height of the two was already the same at this time, and Liu He'an was thin and soft, making him look younger than Qi Yun, who was well-trained and fit.

    Qi Yun said deeply: "He Ange, how can you be a slave? You are my He Ange!"

    Mi Dao was shocked, and two lines of clear tears fell down.

    Hissing neck... It's going to be broken, it's going to be broken, it's going to be broken...

    system:"……"

    At this time, he heard Qi Yun continue to say in his ear: "Brother An, the matter of uncle's grievance, I understand in my heart, and now I am looking for an opportunity to wash my uncle's grievance-"

    After speaking, Qi Yun paused for a while, and his eyes fell on Liu He'an intentionally. He wanted to find out what kind of thoughts Liu He'an had in this deep palace for five years, and whether he could use it for him.

.What Qi Yun did not expect was that when Liu Hean heard it, he broke away from his embrace in excitement, and shook his hand instead. At this moment, Liu He'an was like a drowning person grabbing a straw, and those bright black eyes were full of hope, like a torch that was suddenly lit.

    "Really?" he asked eagerly.

    Qi Yun was dumbfounded. He never thought that Liu He'an's reaction would be so eager and his mind so pure and flawless. It is such a lamb that has been able to serve the surly emperor for so many years... How much should the emperor value him?

    Qi Yun secretly felt that the adventure tonight was really worth it.

    Qi Yun nodded and said, "Brother An, do you know why the Liu family was beheaded by the whole family?"