2.13

Midao stopped.

This is not the first time Mi Dao has heard this sentence. Whenever he had more contact with other people, Qi Zhao would definitely say this sentence, to vent his excessive monopoly desire in a childish way, so that he would remember that he was his thing.

If it were changed to the past, he would have listened and agreed to this sentence, because although the person who said this is the emperor and his master, in his heart, this person is still a child, just like a I don't want to share my brother's wayward brother with others.

But tonight, after hearing the phrase "with Ang," everything changed... a little bit different...

Inexplicably, he felt a tinge in his heart, lowered his head and said, "The slave remembers it, the slave is your Majesty's thing."

Qi Zhao's face improved a little after hearing his promise, and then he turned his head and asked him to continue wiping.

.Mi Dao responded, but her eyes narrowed, revealing a bitter smile.

"Ah! How weak and helpless I am, I can't help myself..." Mi Dao couldn't help but shed tears.

System: "...Wow, the host played really well."

Mi Dao was disgusted after hearing this: "You are soulless sex."

The system said with an indifferent face: "Oh. But I won't ask you what is a soulful sex."

Mi Dao was disappointed not to be able to touch the steering wheel of the car: "Oh..." Is his small system becoming more and more sensitive to his favorite topics...

Gee, that's not going to work.

After wiping for a while, Qi Zhao was almost ready to sleep. Eunuch Zhao called for someone to bring in the toiletries, and Mi Dao stepped forward and served them one by one.

.After serving Qi Zhao, he went to bed, and as soon as the candles in the room went out, Mi Dao lay down on the low couch, ready to watch the night seriously.

Then after a while, Mi Dao: "Snoring..."

system:"......"

Qi Zhao: "..."

·

Not two days after Qi Zhao's birthday, the Empress Dowager Zheng started to do things, and sent several specially trained palace maids in a row, saying that they would serve the emperor.

Mi Dao looked at the cucumber he was painstakingly cultivating and said, "It's still not ripe yet, you are waiting for a ghost."

So Qi Zhao's temper has suddenly become a lot more irritable in the past few days, especially when the palace maids tried to get close, he immediately looked disgusted and wanted to vomit.

For a time, people in Fuming Palace were panicked, even if Mi Dao helped to say good things, it would be useless.

.As a result, after a few days, Empress Dowager Zheng brought someone to Fuming Palace.

It was a quiet afternoon, and Mi Dao was accompanying Qi Zhao to read in the study.

After all, Liu He'an is a young son from a scholarly family. He has been fond of reading since he was a child. Even if he entered the palace as an eunuch, his love for books could not be wiped out. Therefore, when he was on duty in Fanying Hall, Mi Dao would When taking a break from the busy schedule, while holding the Four Books and Five Classics, watching excellent love action movies with the help of the system.

The system responsible for finding movies: "Huh."

Mi Dao loves to watch action movies - no, it's the habit of reading books, and it hasn't changed in Fuming Palace until now. Qi Zhao naturally discovered this, so he authorized Liu He'an to read books by himself. Also sit and read a book.