2.14

When Mi Dao was beaten, he just turned his back to the little tyrant, so he didn't see what Qi Zhao's expression was, just humming and chatting with the system.

    "Everything, do you think I acted very well and looked particularly painful?"

    After evaluating objectively, the system said: "The host's twitching action was 0.5 seconds faster than the moment the board was hit."

    Mi Dao hurriedly said, "That won't work, it's not perfect, please give me a watch, and I'll smoke if you call me."

    The system "emmmmm" a moment, then said: "3, 2, 1, pump."

    The rice was just smoked.

    "3, 2, 1, draw."

    Rice and rice smoked again.

    System: "..." What kind of sand sculpture host is this?

.Then, after playing the fifteen major boards, Mi Dao was put in a "severely wounded" state by the system and passed out.

    Seeing that the board was over, Eunuch Zhao hurried forward to smooth the game, nodding and bowing with Li Fugui to ask the queen mother well, while calling for someone to carry Liu Hean down for good treatment.

    After a lot of work here, Eunuch Zhao walked back to Qi Zhao, and saw that he was still maintaining the movement just now, standing in the place just now, staring at the position where the bench had been placed, and moved Didn't move either.

    Eunuch Zhao looked at Qi Zhao's red eyes, and was so frightened that he almost didn't say a word: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, the servant will call an imperial physician to show you your hand?"

    Qi Zhao paused for a moment, then let go of his palm, and several blood beads fell down at once.

    Eunuch Zhao received a batch, and cautiously asked again, "Your Majesty?"

    "No need." .Qi Zhao said coldly, and went straight back to the book desk, as if nothing had happened just now, and continued to read the book.

    Eunuch Zhao: "..."

    Qi Zhao's nonchalant appearance remained until the night he was drinking the medicine.

    When the little eunuch who replaced Liu He'an brought the medicine, Qi Zhao only glanced at it and threw off the medicine on the spot. The imperial physician wanted to persuade him to do something, but he was blocked by Qi Zhao's words, "If you talk more, you will be cut off."

    After Qi Zhao finished speaking, he went straight out the door wearing a thin bedclothes. Eunuch Zhao was taken aback and quickly brought a shawl and followed him. At the end, he found that Qi Zhao had actually gone to Liu He'an's residence. .

    There was no light in the room, thinking that he was asleep, Qi Zhao didn't knock on the door, he just pushed the door and went in.

.Although Mi Dao has no status on the surface, he is just a eunuch serving in front of the royal family. However, his residence is spacious and the items are well displayed. It can be said that it is better than Eunuch Zhao, the emperor's personal eunuch.

    Eunuch Zhao managed to keep up with Qi Zhao's footsteps, and was about to follow, but Qi Zhao gave him a glare. Eunuch Zhao stopped in front of the door angrily, and obediently guarded the door for the little emperor.

    Qi Zhao walked to the bed and saw Mi Dao sleeping on his arm, breathing lightly.

    The candlelight left in the room was dim, but it was enough to illuminate the fair and flawless face of the man on the couch. Qi Zhao stared at him stubbornly, his eyes darkened, his fists clenched, and his whole body began to tremble.