2.17

If Mi Dao is a danmuan net, then his face must be full of "Ahhhhhh-".

    He was kissed by his favorite super-attack emperor! Kiss ah ah ah!

    Wait a minute, wait a minute...why? Doesn't Qi Zhao like the protagonist? !

    The system also checked the data in surprise, and then said speechlessly: "Host, you have set Qi Zhao's favorability too high."

    Mi Dao thought that he was probably hit by a pie that fell from the sky.

    Mi Dao looked excited: "System Dad! If this is the good luck you wish me, I will love you for ten thousand years!"

    The system has no love: "Hey, the 18R plot has started, please host... oh, pay attention to the characters..."

.So Mi Dao, who didn't want to struggle at all, struggled happily, and his whole body trembled: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty... This is inappropriate—"

    "He An, you betrayed me." Qi Zhao interrupted him coldly.

    Mi Dao was heartbroken by his gaze, and hurriedly shook his head: "Minions, slaves don't..."

    "You betrayed me!" Qi Zhao shouted angrily, his whole body trembling with anger, and he almost clenched his teeth, saying, "Liu He'an!"

    "No! Your Majesty! A servant... a servant..." Mi Dao pleaded in denial, and tears rolled from his eyes.

    "You clearly promised me! You clearly said it!" There was a hint of pain in Qi Zhao's red eyes, "You obviously belong to me!"

    After finishing speaking, Qi Zhao kissed him again, his actions bold and domineering, as if he wanted to vent all the desires he had accumulated for many years.

.He fiercely suppressed Mi Dao's struggles, slapped him up and picked him up, swept away the memorial decorations on the desk, and placed him on the desk.

    Mi Dao was powerless to resist, and was already incoherent: "Your Majesty... a servant, Your Majesty... This is inappropriate..."

    Qi Zhao looked down at his flushed cheeks full of pain, and his wet eyes were full of resistance, Qi Zhao's eyes were even redder, and the anger in his heart was even more intense.

    "Isn't it conforming to the etiquette?" Qi Zhao sneered, stretched out his hand and grabbed his chin, his hoarse voice was full of tyranny, he said angrily, "I am the etiquette!"

    So, Mi Dao spent his happiest night in ten years with his etiquette.

    ·

.The next day, Qi Zhao got up early in the morning because he was going to court, leaving Mi Dao to sleep in the quilt alone, and no one in the palace dared to come in to disturb him.

    Mi Dao fell asleep and woke up naturally. After waking up, she stared at the ceiling for a long time, and then: "Hehehe..."

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "Really! Dad, I didn't say..."

    System: "Please don't say it."

    Mi Dao: "No! I must say, the 'Gherkin Growth Medium' that I have worked so hard to cook is really good! I have to tell you, twenty! Absolutely twenty! I feel like I've been pushed to the top Stomach!"

    System: "..." Ah, its head hurts.

    Mi Dao: "Really, highly recommended! If you want to drink it, I can boil it for you."

    System: "No need."

.Mi Dao: "Hey, brother, whoever we are with, don't be polite. Hahahahaha."

    System: "..." Who is your brother! Who is polite to you! I want to hit someone...