C25 Decisions, Decisions

" She's stable, Carlisle, but we don't know when she'll wake up," Dumbledore said , looking sadly at the girl in a coma.

It's been a month. At first they'd thought that she was dead . But she wasn't.

" Well, when she wakes up . I am not sending her back to your so called safe school. Nothing is safe about a place that ...that ...."
Carlisle sighed, balling his fists in frustration.

Rosalie had been right after all about not sending his little girl back after the first year . Now here she was , laying in a bed in Saint Mungo's Hospital and he can't take her_

He shook his head. There's a hospital in America. He can take her there.

There's a small one in Seattle. It'll be nearest for him.

" I'm sorry , Dumbledore , but I'm taking her home to a more modernised hospital than this....this ...." He huffed and folded his arms.

" Doctor Cullen , American hospitals will be the same as here. Here young Mister Potter can visit her and see that she isn't dead. And what about her Uncle?"

" Sirius? He said that he'll come stay with us for a bit if I choose to take her home. Man has more sense than all of this whole backwards community of yours. I'm sorry.  Harry  can visit her there anyway with Sirius. So , I'll go get the paperwork done and then I'm taking her . Try to stop me , Dumbledore , and I'll show you what a monster I can be,hmm? "
He strode out of the room and Sirius took his place beside Dumbledore. Sirius had been waiting outside apparently and had heard everything.

" Seattle in Washington State has a hospital, Dumbledore. I'm sure she'll be alright there. And stop beating yourself up about everything. You couldn't have known that the children would be doing that."

" I should've. Sirius, I should've told Harry everything about Tom Riddle from the start. I should've told Iridessa about how truly special she is . There's so many things that I should've done . I regret not doing those things ."

Someone stepped in the room and they looked up .

It was Severus Snape and he had flowers in his hands that he tried to hide unsuccessfully.

"Snivellus , what are you doing here ?," Sirius asked .

" Oh, Master Snape has been coming to see our girl everyday at clockwork. Like to many others, she has touched his heart. Come on in ,Severus. And please put the flowers in a pot. They'll wilt, otherwise."

Severus glared at Sirius ,but did as Dumbledore asked.

" Her father tells me that he is taking her home," Severus said ," is it wise?"

" Doctor Cullen seems to think so. I think he just want to keep her close to him and the rest of their family."

Severus  nodded, looking at the girl on the bed. " It's like she'd drank the Draught of  Living Death."

" She does , doesn't she?. Poor girl, she shouldn't have interfered. I should've died. "

" Black...., she has done this before. With the Diggory boy. Be grateful she cared enough to save you. Anyway, I should be going. Good day , Gentlemen."

Sirius shook his head as Snape walked out without a backwards glance.

" Do you really trust him, Dumbledore?"

" Severus? Yes. Not completely ,but yes , yes I do."

" That not completely isn't helping ."

Carlisle strode back into the room with two Healers.