3.8

From the age of five, Xiao Qingrui never had his birthday.

    Because to him, the day of his birthday was like a nightmare that he would never wake up from.

    Mrs. Xiao naturally asked about his eight characters and thought about celebrating him, but when she heard that his birthday was his little father's death anniversary, she had no choice but to give up.

    Therefore, in the past 15 years, no one has ever said a happy birthday to him on his birthday; in the past 15 years, everything he can remember about this day is only hatred.

    until this moment.

    The young man in front of him raised his small face that was white with flour, and his black eyes sparkled with joy and anticipation. The smile hanging from the corner of his mouth was brighter than the sun. his heart.

.Xiao Qingrui's heart was warmed into a pool of water, he was a little stunned, his mouth was full of smiles: "Aci, how do you know that today is my birthday?"

    Mi Dao said of course: "I asked my mother."

    Xiao Qingrui knew that it must have been her mother who only told Aci about his birthday, but didn't tell him about his life experience, that's why he was so happy to celebrate for himself.

    Just as he was thinking about it, he saw Mi Dao came around to the desk, put the account books on the desk aside, vacated a space, and then very diligently pushed the bowl of boiled and slightly sticky noodles to Xiao Qingrui.

    I saw that the noodle soup was still steaming, with two vegetable leaves floating pitifully above it, and the noodles were also mixed with scattered egg droplets. I feel very ironed in my heart.

.Mi Dao stood aside, took the initiative to put the chopsticks into Xiao Qingrui's hands, and urged enthusiastically, "Brother, try it! See if it tastes good!"

    Xiao Qingrui raised the corners of his mouth, picked up the chopsticks gently, and let them dry for a while before feeding them into his mouth.

    The noodles at the entrance were bland and tasteless, and it was conservatively estimated that no salt was added, but the warmth from his stomach warmed his limbs.

    Mi Dao asked expectantly, "How is it? Is it delicious?"

    Although the rice and rice did not put salt.

    Xiao Qingrui nodded and smiled, "It's delicious."

    This may be the best food he has eaten in all these years.

    Mi Dao was very happy, so he said, "Yeah! Then brother, eat more."

.Xiao Qingrui smiled, and under Mi Dao's gaze, he slowly finished the noodles and drank the soup, without letting go of a single ounce.

    After eating the noodles, Xiao Qingrui drank the tea and rinsed his mouth, and then asked people to pack up. He smiled and asked Mi Dao, "You made this all by yourself?"

    Mi Dao nodded as if asking for credit: "Yes! I broke the dishes, beat the eggs, and cooked the noodles, but..."

    Saying that, Mi Dao's voice softened, sounding a little guilty: "Well... the dough is already made up by the cook, I just... pulled it a few times, and then I couldn't make a fire, so I had to ask someone to help me. …”

    Xiao Qingrui listened to Mi Dao's soft voice, and looked at the tender white cheeks and the open and closed lips, and a kind of desire kept coming out of his heart.

.A desire that continues to heat up, like hot water that is about to boil, secretly churning and screaming in the bones.

    He wanted to hug him.