3.9

The Snow Appreciation Event had just started, and the overbearing president Kou Cang appeared, Mi Dao said that he was not surprised at all.

    After all, the boss's favorability for his son has exceeded 90%. It is the kind of dog-skin plaster that will stick to the protagonist as soon as he sees it. He can't get rid of it, and there is no need for the player to actively trigger his route plot.

    Mi Dao got out of the car and walked over to Gongsun Yu and Kou Cang, and saw that his little son had a shy flush on his face, he pretended to be reserved and listened to Kou Cang, and then he didn't know what Kou Cang raised his eyebrows and said. Gongsun Yudeng's face was flushed and he glared at him in embarrassment. He almost didn't raise his small fist and punch him in the chest. Kou Cang laughed when he saw it.

    Mi Dao: "..." Unprepared, a mouthful of dog food.

.Mi Dao walked over, Gongsun Yu saw him with a happy face, beckoned and called: "Aci, here."

    Seeing this, Mi Dao stepped forward and said with a smile, "Brother Yu." Then he was glared at by the hostile eyes of the boss, Kou Cang.

    Mi Dao: "Everything, I'm sour, and I want a boyfriend too."

    The system chuckled: "Little goblin, do you want it? Please, I'll give it to you."

    Mi Dao: "...Dad! What's wrong with you! Don't scare me!"

    System: "Human, don't challenge my dignity easily."

    Mi Dao: "..." He was too difficult.

    When he got closer and took a closer look, Mi Dao felt that Kou Cang was indeed the game's official support veteran, and he was quite handsome.

.What tyrant's eyebrows fly obliquely into the temples, the slender and sharp black eyes, the thin lips with the thin nose and the thin lips, and the same as the knife-cut... jaw.

    In short, handsome is over.

    When Mi Dao saw Kou Cang for the first time, he naturally wanted to ask some questions. He asked with a little doubt, "Brother Yu, who is this?"

    Before Gongsun Yu could speak, Kou Cang said one step ahead: "Kou Cang, second young master Xiao, I've been looking forward to you for a long time."

    After he finished speaking, he looked at Mi Dao carefully, and also blocked Gongsun Yu half a size behind him, a bit like a beast protecting its food.

    Mi Dao gave a friendly greeting and said, "It turned out to be Boss Kou, whom I have admired for a long time."

    At this time, Gongsun Yu came out and said politely to Kou Cang: "Boss Kou, I have an appointment with Aci, so I will go ahead."

.As a result, Kou Cang became jealous when he said that he was jealous. He took Gongsun Yu's arm and said arrogantly, "What? You don't want to talk about business?"

    Gongsun Yu blushed and said, "Kou Cang!"

    Mi Dao hurriedly smiled to save the siege: "I wonder if Boss Kou will have free time next? Would you like to go to this snow viewing party with us? My brother Yu and I just wanted to look around, nothing important."

    Gongsun Yu was a little dissatisfied: "Aci..."

    Mi Dao pretended not to hear.

    When Kou Cang heard Mi Dao's words, he was in the middle of his heart, so he let go of Gongsun Yu's arm and raised his lips, "Alright."

    After successfully pulling Kou Cang, Mi Dao was relieved and decided to choose some activities for the two of them that would help enhance their relationship.