3.10

When Mi Dao woke up, he was already lying in his own home.

    Mi Dao looked at the familiar ceiling, then raised her hand to cover her face: "Woo woo woo, Dad, the family lost the first time, and the family is no longer pure."

    System: "When have you been pure?"

    Mi Dao stopped to think for a long time, and finally said, "This is a good question."

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao sat up. He originally thought that after he was accidentally recruited yesterday, he would be caught by Young Master Chen to make soup, so he simply skipped the plot.

    But what Mi Dao didn't expect was that when I came together today, I had a good waist, good legs, and good health. Except for a little strangeness in my butt, I didn't feel any discomfort on my whole body.

    Mi Dao: "Dad, why doesn't my butt hurt? . . Is it because Master Chen is too thin? "

    The system said, "It's Xiao Qingrui who is here."

    Mi Dao: "Fuck! Is my brother so thin?!"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao couldn't believe it and said, "It's not scientific! I've secretly measured it several times while holding him, and it's definitely not fine!"

    System: "...I'll just say why you want to give Xiao Qingrui a hug at every turn. It turns out that you're really taking advantage of him."

    Mi Dao blushed: "I hate it all, don't say it so loudly, people will be shy."

    System: "..." Shame on you!

    Mi Dao: "So, what happened yesterday?"

.The system said, "After you said that the plot was skipped, Xiao Qingrui arrived. He had Young Master Chen chop off a few fingers, then took you home and stuffed you with some medicine. You'll be fine."

    After hearing this, Mi Dao felt very disappointed: "I'm so delicate and soft, and I'm so beautiful, why doesn't my brother react?"

    The system said, "Yes, he is so angry that he can't kill you."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh.

    At this moment, the door "creaked" was opened.

    Mi Dao felt a chill down his spine, as if he had suddenly entered a ghost movie.

    He looked up and saw that Xiao Qingrui had entered the room, followed by a servant boy who was carrying dishes.

    Xiao Qingrui's face was dull, he glanced at Mi Dao and said, "Awake?"

.Mi Dao was so cowardly that he just nodded and didn't dare to speak, and he was not sure what kind of attitude Xiao Qingrui had.

    Xiao Qingrui looked at Mi Dao who had just woken up with a stunned face, his thin lips pursed, his fists hidden under his wide sleeves clenched slightly, his suppressed gaze almost turned into indifference.

    He walked over, sat on the edge of the bed, and asked, "Is there any discomfort in your body?"

    Mi Da shook his head.

    Xiao Qingrui asked him to come forward, waited on Mi Dao to wash up, and then asked him, "Are you hungry?"

    Mi Dao hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon. He really felt a little hungry, so he nodded.

    Xiao Qingrui asked someone to bring the porridge and water dishes to the bedside.

    Mi Dao looked at the eaters, as if suddenly remembered something, grabbed Xiao Qingrui's sleeve and asked, "Brother, how is your brother?"