3.11

Xiao Qingrui and Mi Dao were afraid that Mr. Xiao and his wife were too old to be stimulated, so they chose to keep it a secret.

    Xiao Qingrui colluded with the doctor, and told Mr. Xiao and his wife that he caught a cold on the day of the Mi Dao Snow Appreciation Party and accidentally caught the cold, so he had to stay in bed at home for the past few days. Just saying this, Mrs. Xiao was so frightened by Mi Dao that she brought over good soup and medicine every day, asking for warmth, making Mi Dao even more afraid to tell her the truth.

    Under the circumstance that it had to be kept secret, the matter of plugging the suppository became a secret between Mi Dao and Xiao Qingrui.

    Xiao Yuci is a brother. Generally speaking, the elders of big families are served by maids, but because Xiao Yuci grew up in a temple, she was never used to maids, so Mrs. Xiao had to assign a maid to Xiao Yuci to take care of her daily life. .

.Although the servant was underage, he was still an ordinary man outside, so he could only serve roughly. Fortunately, Xiao Yuci was not that expensive, so things like bathing and toileting were handled by Mi Dao by himself.

    In the few days of the false temperament period, Mi Dao originally wanted to apply the medicine by himself, but Xiao Qingrui disliked the technique, so Xiao Qingrui did all the medicines for the later times.

    Mi Dao looked sad: "Dad, people have been looked down upon, and they won't be able to marry."

    System: "Haha."

    Mi Dao was lying on the bed, recalling the intense and exciting process of applying the medicine, and he shed tears that he couldn't eat meat: "Why is this happening, Xiao Qingrui, he obviously 'beep--' this is what he did to me, why hasn't 18R been triggered yet? The plot... woo woo woo, it's too much, all development behaviors that are not for the purpose of going to bed are hooligans."

.system:"……"

    Mi Dao smelled the faint fragrance left in the room, and had deep doubts about himself: "It's not me, Xiao Qingrui's patience is too strong. He obviously smells the smell, and he can still give it to me without changing his face. Applying medicine... Hey, are they so unattractive?"

    System: "He's your brother."

    According to the setting of the world view, my brother will emit a seductive fragrance during the passionate period, which is very powerful to incite other ordinary men, but it will not work for relatives who are related to the brother by blood, and even that fragrance still does not work. Makes people feel a little stinky.

    Mi Dao said aggrieved: "Xiao Qingrui and I are not relatives."

    System: "Oh, that's why you're ugly, it's a real hammer."

    Mi Dao cried out with a "wow".

.The system comforted him and said, "It doesn't matter, although you are ugly, you think beautiful."

    Mi Dao paused and cried even louder: "Wow wow wow wow..."

    Mi Dao got up on the bed unyieldingly, took a look at her prosperous beauty in the mirror, and said to the system loudly: "I don't believe it! Anyway, I have decided, if Xiao Qingrui really treats me as a younger brother, or else It's impotence!"

    System: "..." Just be happy.

    Mi Dao was a little happy to be able to contact Xiao Qingrui at a negative distance, until he saw Gongsun Yu's favorability to Kou Cang——

    -10%.

    Mi Dao: "...???"

    Mi Dao was stunned: "Dad, when did this happen?! What happened?! Why didn't I know?!"