3.16

After hearing the message from the steward, Mi Dao was stunned.

    Mi Dao asked the system: "Dad, is my son a brother?"

    System: "Yes."

    Mi Dao: "Brother can also propose?"

    System: "Your script also says that Xiao Yuci proposed to the protagonist."

    Mi Dao: "...Oh, worthy of being my son, even my father dares to marry him, he's awesome."

    System: "..." It always felt that Mi Dao's speech was dangerous, but after thinking about it, there seemed to be nothing wrong.

    While Mi Dao was still there, Xiao Qingrui put down the ledger and said indifferently, "Drive people away."

    Just as the steward was about to bend over to answer, Mi Dao immediately frowned and said, "Brother, this is not the way to entertain guests..."

    When Xiao Qingrui heard Mi Dao's words, his brows froze immediately.

.He stood up, walked in front of Mi Dao, and looked down at Mi Dao with a terrifyingly gentle voice: "What? Does my family Aci want to marry him?"

    of course not!

    After all, he hadn't actually measured it, so he didn't know how long his little son was, and what if he married the wrong one!

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao was anxious, stood up, grabbed Xiao Qingrui's sleeve and said, "That's not the case, brother. We are all businessmen, so it's not appropriate to chase people at the gate like this. If it spreads out, I'm afraid it will damage our Xiao family. Besides, the last time I saw us and Brother Yu broke up, I wanted to apologize to Brother Yu, and... and..."

    Xiao Qingrui touched his cheek: "What else?"

.Mi Dao blushed and said hesitantly, "I want to know... why did Brother Yu suddenly ask to marry me..."

    Xiao Qingrui raised his eyebrows after hearing this: "What about after that?"

    Mi Dao lowered his head under his gaze: "After that, it is natural to refuse."

    Xiao Qingrui's face softened a little, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. He leaned over to Mi Dao's ear, and said in a low and pleasant voice, "Let me help you tonight, and I will let you see him."

    Mi Dao blushed: well, well, well!

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao bit his lower lip, blushing with shame, and nodded helplessly.

    Xiao Qingrui smiled, and didn't care if there was a steward in the room, he directly kissed Mi Dao on the cheek, and said gently, "It's so good."

    After speaking, Xiao Qingrui said to the steward, "Invite someone to come in."

.After a while, Gongsun Yu walked in alone.

    As soon as Mi Dao whispered "Brother Yu", Xiao Qingrui glanced at him and pursed his lips and did not dare to make a sound.

    Gongsun Yu first glanced at Mi Dao worriedly, and then gave Xiao Qingrui a nod, and said straight to the point: "Boss Xiao, I'm here to ask for your marriage."

    As soon as Gongsun Yu finished speaking, he heard Xiao Qingrui chuckle lightly: "Just because you are a brother who has already given his body to Shen Yihong, you also want to marry my Aci?"

    Gongsun Yu was choked up when he heard it.

    Mi Dao: "Dad, I'm sour. My son had sex earlier than me."