3.17

Everything Xiao Qingrui did to Mi Dao was gentle, and Mi Dao managed to get a big river crab of life.

    By the time everything was over, the sun was going down outside.

    Mi Dao was lying on the bed and saw that the icon of his erotic state had temporarily dimmed.

    He had just been cut off by Xiao Qingrui, and he fainted for a moment, but now he vaguely remembers that Xiao Qingrui had just put on his clothes, kissed him on the lips, said something, and then walked out.

    At the thought of "going out", Mi Dao thought of his son who had listened to the whole live broadcast outside.

    Mi Dao covered her face: "Dad, I'm shy."

    system:"……"

.Looking at "ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah, the system feels good:" What are you so shy? of……"

    Mi Dao blushed: "I seem to have poisoned my son accidentally."

    The system said, "Oh, he didn't hear it."

    Rice: "???"

    System: "Before you guys started, Xiao Qingrui went out and knocked him unconscious, and just woke up."

    Mi Dao: "Oh."

    Then Mi Dao frowned and suddenly realized something was wrong: "Then why did Xiao Qingrui ask me to call out louder just now?"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "He also deliberately described how the indescribable parts of me were indescribable, and what did he say that he asked me to ask him or he would not give it?"

.System: "..." Fortunately, it has a mosaic body.

    Mi Dao gasped and wanted to eat a lollipop to calm down: "Fuck Xiao Qingrui's routine is as long as his! I didn't expect that I could drive him for many years, but I still can't drive him! Oh no! People are so sad... …”

    System: "..." It can't hear! ! !

    At a moment, Mi Dao felt what is called "there are people outside the world and there are heavens outside the world", which can be said to be very sad, so he shed tears of self-esteem hurt.

    Xiao Qingrui saw such a scene when someone came in with hot water.

    Mi Dao was lying on the bed, covering her face in pain, crying silently, tears falling from between her fingers.

    It was a silent condemnation, a downright resistance.

.The moment he looked at Mi Dao's appearance, Xiao Qingrui's face sank immediately. He was in a very good mood, but at this moment there were dark clouds.

    His Aci was reluctant.

    Even if the boat is done, his Aci is still rejecting him.

    Xiao Qingrui's heart was filled with anger, but he suddenly found that all his anger had nowhere to go.

    Xiao Qingrui narrowed his eyes, walked to Mi Dao's side, sat down, twisted the veil from the warm water basin, raised Mi Dao's arm, and wiped it gently for him.

    His voice was still gentle: "Aci, will it still be uncomfortable?"

    Mi Dao shook his head in silence. When he saw Xiao Qingrui, he would think that his driving skills were not as good as others, and he would be stunned, so he closed his eyes and tears welled up from the corners of his eyes.