Chapter 221-230

The villain has 2100 points again.

Seeing these system prompts, Qin Tian was very satisfied. For him, it didn’t matter if the plot changed.

As long as the villain’s value arrives, everything is not a problem.

Although the thought of Mo Lanxin’s plan for a routine routine, Qin Tian felt some guilt in his heart.

But is he a villain?

How can the villain have such a mentality of guilt?

What’s more, Chen Xiaotian attacked him before, so there is nothing wrong with cheating him himself?

Therefore, in the face of Mo Lanxin’s proposal, Qin Tian pretended to hesitate for a while, and ‘reluctantly’ agreed.

that’s all!

Qin Tian not only gained the trust of Mo Lanxin, but also got some training materials.

Although I don’t know what kind of training materials Mo Lanxin will give him.

But can you find Chen Xiaotian? When did you find Chen Xiaotian?

What will happen in the process of finding Chen Xiaotian? Isn’t it all up to you?

So no matter how you look at it, you won’t lose.

After telling the story with Mo Lanxin and having lunch together, it was already half past one noon.

Mo Lanxin bid farewell and left.

The corner of Qin Tian’s mouth raised a smile.

Take Wang Yi out of the hotel!

Qin Tian soon returned to the hotel where he lived!

At this moment, Zhou Wen appeared in his guest room with a SLR camera.

“President Qin…”

“How did you shoot?”

“It’s all taken.”

“That’s good!” Qin Tian nodded slightly: “There is nothing wrong with these days, you can get familiar with your own power in the hotel with Wang Yi.”

“It’s fine to leave the security work to Xue Li for now.”

“Okay, President Qin!”

Because Dan Chenzi, Wang Yi and Zhou Wen are all recruited by Qin Tian using the system.

So loyalty and ability are guaranteed.

And because Dan Chenzi is a pill refiner, there is no room for improvement.

That’s why Qin Tian decided to promote the other two people into his left and right hands.

Wang Yi is in the Ming and Zhou Wen is in the dark, and he can do many things for himself.

After arranging everything, Qin Tian looked at the time.

There are four days before the auction begins!

He didn’t plan to go back to Tyumen for the past four days. He planned to play in Yanjing.

In addition to the spare time, I prepared the materials to be used next.

All that is left is the bubble bath, press the massage, and eat a big meal.

These leisure and entertainment activities have made Qin Tian’s whole body and mind fully relaxed.

Maybe the only regret is that he came over this time, thinking it was just a solution to Xiao Chen.

So I didn’t bring a girlfriend or anything.