13💗

Days were passing. Everything was like Before, well not really. Because something changed between sidharth and Shehnaaz.

Sana noticed the changes in sidharth. The way he looks at her Does something in sana's heart.

They were  together since childhood but she never noticed the way he looks at her...  That day when he told her that he loves to irritate her, from then she  noticed that he looks at her with some emotion, maybe affection???

But why would he look at her like that? because as per as  her knowledge,  she thinks that he doesn't like her at all....

She  is immature and he  is way too mature than her.... He is practical about life, he is disciplined and she is completely opposite...they are pole aparts.  so there is no chance for him to like her.....

Then why  he told her that he likes to irritate   her???  maybe he was just joking?   this thought gave her a little restlessness..... But can monsters crake jokes????

Or maybe he can like her?  And this thought gave her a little happiness.... she doesn't know why but her heart was very happy with this thought.

Taking a deep breath, she ignored all this feelings. 

Today was Sunday!   so she had no college..... She thought to do  timepass because she is really getting bored in her house....

Today sidharth was also at home.  That's why  it is impossible for her  to do any type of Masti.... She thought that she will go to piya's house after breakfast. Because there she can enjoy!!

She came in the breakfast table and looked at  everyone... she noticed that Siddharth was also there who was having his breakfast silently.  she ignored  him and sat in her seat  quietly, then  started doing her breakfast.....

Siddharth saw that she was ignoring him, she was not looking at him, she was looking down....then she started talking to everyone but still she didn’t look at him.  and it was affecting him a lot,  like a lotttt!!

Why it was affecting him so much?  Why her ignorance was making him restless?   What happened to him suddenly?  what happened that he changed like this???  yes, he knew that he is changing but he had no answer why he is changing.....

He is protective for her since childhood... Because first of all she is the Only girl of their family and she is the most sensitive,  innocent and immature one... So the protectiveness was always there but whatever he feels now, is  not only protectiveness,  it is more than that....

It is some other emotions which he himself didn't know.... He thought to talk to his mother about this matter later because he feels  that his mother understands him more than he understands himself.

.
.
.

Sana  looked at rita maa and said...

Sana:  Rita maa, kya  Mai  Aaj Piya k  ghar jaa sakti hoon? Wo mai bore ho rahi hoon.

Sidharth looked at her and tried to start a conversation saying....

Sid:

Aaj  Sunday hai toh Tumhe padhai kar lena chahiye,  Jo Bhi Tum pahle neglect  karti thi wo  Sab course  Tumhe  complete karna chahiye...

Agar time mila hai toh uss  time ko acche se utilize karna chahiye.  aise hi time pass nahi  karna chahiye Tumhe...

Sana made a face and looked Down!! Sidharth khan is the biggest monster huh!!