Chapter 8: An Adventure Awaits

Wildcat: ALRIGHT!!!

Wildcat yelled out as he stood atop the nether star beacon, the rest of Team 6 standing below him.

They've been in this unknown world for a day now, after that problem yesterday like the confusion, Wildcat's anger issues, and that immortal Piglin, they are keep killing the bastard all day and still not dying, even putting him on lava, drop him in a 30,000 feet above ground on Vanoss' treehouse, squish him by roam him over with a M1 Abram Tank, beat the shit out by 10 Wardens, still nothing, while the latter has a mental breakdown by the torture Team 6 gave him, he's still alive and well after his regeneration, which only gave the God of Death more pleasure.

So they just gave up and blow the Piglin in a random direction using Delirious' Artillery cannon.

Wildcat: Gentlemen. We are in a new world, an undiscovered virgin world!

Tyler explained to the rest of Team 6.

Wildcat: We don't know how we got here, even though some of us have theories. But besides that point! We must venture off into the unknown. There will be new dangers we may have to face, some of us may die more than once, but we can still respawn even in the outside world... right? °v°

Wildcat: It includes you Nogla and Delirious, I'm looking at you!

Delirious: What?

Delirious asked as Nogla squinted his eyes at Wildcat.

Wildcat: But besides that, we are split up into teams of two, threw teams of two, four teams of two, who knows how many twos we gotta do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tyler said, getting Vanoss and Nogla to chuckle.

Wildcat: But we will scour these lands, find out how in the hell we got here in the first place, and kick the ass of anyone who tries to fuck with us!

Everyone: Yeah!

Wildcat: I can't hear you!

Terroriser/Nogla: YEAH!!!

Vanoss: yeAH!

Moo/Delirious: Woohoo!!

Basically: Hallelujah!

Wildcat: Alright! Let's get to work!

Tyler shouted as he pulled out a firework rocket.

Wildcat: We got our loads of fireworks on our inventory?

Terroriser: Check

Nogla: Mhmm...

Nogla hummed with a nod.

Just then, Wildcat put on his Elytra.

Wildcat: Everyone got their elytras ready?

Vanoss: I got it!

Evan said as he put his elytra on.

Moo: Y-e-e-p.

Brock drawed out his 'yep' as he put his elytra on.

Nogla: Mhmm...

Nogla nodded with a hum once again as he had his elytra on.

Wildcat: Okay then, Vanoss will now take center stage.

Tyler said as he walked down from the beacon, Vanoss soon starting to walk up as he stood where Wildcat stood.

Vanoss: Alright everybody, here are the groupings for our teams.

Evan said as he pulled out a piece of folded paper from his pocket, at the same time put on some glasses by the time he unfolding the paper so he could read its content properly.