Chapter 181: I can get you the antidote

Chi Ruo was sent to the operating room.

Ning Yu leaned against the wall of the corridor, as if exhausted, his body slowly slid down and sat on the cold ground.

He tremblingly raised his blood-filled hand, clutching his hair hard, his clothes were soaked in blood, and his neckline was torn apart crookedly, embarrassed.

Lin Mo escaped from the melee and rushed to the hospital.

Ning Yu raised his head and looked at him, with a fierce blood flashing in his eyes: "Didn't I ask you to send someone to look after him?!"

Lin Mo whispered: "Sorry, I was negligent."

Soon, the doctor came out of the operating room.

Ning Yu stood up with his arm supported, the soles of his feet soft.

"There is no fatal injury. The bullet has been taken out, but...the bullet has been poisoned, and the poison has been integrated into his blood."

Ning Yu frowned fiercely, breathing quickly, and his voice was dumb: "What kind of poison? How to deal with it?"

The doctor shook his head: "We have not been exposed to this kind of poison, and we need to study it before we can give you an answer.

Ning Yu's pupils were shaking with intense anxiety.

Walking into the ward, Chi Ruo hadn't woken up yet, his small face was bloodless, and his breathing was extremely weak. He was originally slender, but now he looked even more fragile, as if it would shatter with a touch.

Ning Yu sat by the bed, with his head buried deep, his chest was uncomfortable, and he wanted to vent, but he was afraid that he would be noisy, so he gritted his teeth and whispered, "Idiot, who needs you to block the gun!"

In the evening, Chi Ruo woke up, he was still wearing a ventilator, and his pupils began to focus slowly, like glass beads immersed in the water.

Seeing that Ningyu next to him was safe and sound, he seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, his pale lips trembling slightly, making a low voice.

"Master... Am I going to die..."

He can't afford to be afraid of death, but he is afraid that he will never be able to accompany his master again.

Ning Yu looked at him with a slight chill in his eyes: "No, there is no fatal injury, and he will soon be healed."

The owner became so alienated...

Chi Ruo held the sheets weakly with his hands, feeling very uneasy.

At this time, the doctor walked to the door.

"Mr. Ning."

Ning Yu understood what he meant and turned and left the ward.

The doctor handed the research report to Ning Yu: "The results come out. This poison should be artificially developed. The poisoned person will bleed and die from the Qiqiao within ten days. We can develop an antidote, but the shortest one is also needed. In a month's time, Mr. Chi can't last so long, and... it's not absolutely possible to develop it successfully."

Ning Yu held the research report tightly, his face was cold and terrifying under the dim light.

The doctor dared not say more, and left silently.

Ning Yu smashed the report fiercely, and suddenly light footsteps sounded behind him.

Turning his head to look, a beautiful shadow came slowly.

Yunci stood in front of Ning Yu, pulled the corners of his lips, and a wave of evil was gathered between his eyebrows: "I can help you get an antidote."

"How do you know these things?" Ning Yu's sharp gaze, looking at Yunci from beginning to end, his eyes showed a little alert: "What is your identity?!"

Yun Ci didn't answer, but instead asked, "Do you need an antidote?"

Ning Yu's hand was clenched into a fist. After a moment of silence, he squeezed out two words from his teeth: "Need."

well.

Yun Ci raised his brows in a pleasing arc: "But you have to exchange something with me."

"what?"

Yunci still didn't answer face-to-face, and Chao Ningyu stretched out his hand: "Report it to me. I'll tell you when I get the antidote."

Ning Yu was still on guard, but he had no choice but to pass the report to Yun Ci.