Chapter 182: Old Poison King

Yunci took the crumpled report and turned around to leave.

Ning Yu behind him suddenly said, "If I can, I'm willing to exchange everything."

Yunci stopped and looked around.

In the darkness of the secluded and deep corridor, the man's eyes were resolute.

Yunci tilted his head and said in a playful tone: "What if you want your life?"

Ning Yu evoked a sarcastic smile: "My life is worthless. Take it if you want it."

Yunci shook the report in his hand: "Wait for my news."

Leaving the hospital, Yunci called Gu Jingwen: "Help me check the relevant information about Ningyu."

"Okay." Gu Jingwen promised simply and said, "Give me money first."

"..."

After hanging up the phone, Yunci remitted 100,000 yuan to Gu Jingwen.

Late at night, I took a car to the outskirts.

In the moonlight, the shadows of the trees were mottled, and in the silent mountains and forests, there were occasional calls. The birds flapped their wings, poked their heads out of the branches, and their eyes reflected a strange green light.

Stepping on the dead leaves on the soles of Yunci's feet, he walked through the weedy path. There were several graves beside him, and he saw a small wooden house that was left alone from a distance.

Pushing open the wooden fence, a large area of ​​strange flowers and plants was planted in front of the house, colorful and extraordinarily gorgeous.

At this moment, an old man walked out of the wooden house. He was short and with a big belly. He looked round and round.

His nickname is the old poison king.

He is good at making drugs and detoxifying. The poisons developed are so strange that they can even torture people to death.

When he was young, he was a master of the world, and when he was old, he chose to live in seclusion.

The old poison king complained angrily: "Oh, my aunt, coming here so late has woke me up!"

Yun Ci didn't want to hear him whispering and crooked, and went straight into the wooden house.

Except for the furniture, the wooden house is full of bottles and jars filled with bright liquids.

Yunci put the report on the table: "Look at this poison, can you help me develop an antidote."

The old poison king picked up the report, only glanced at it, and started laughing: "This is the poison I made!"

"Is there an antidote?"

"Of course there is, I'll find it for you." The old Poison King opened the box, and it was messy inside.

Yun Ci gently bent over, admiring the glass bottle in the cupboard, and asked casually: "I remember four years ago, you said you were developing an interesting poison. Did you research it out?"

"It's been researched early. That poison is colorless and tasteless, soluble in water, and drinking it can make people die quietly in sleep." The old poison king shook his head with pride, and then sighed: "It's a pity. Only one small bottle was researched, and it was bought four years ago."

Die in sleep?

Yun Ci's heart was shocked, and he walked over quickly and asked, "Do you know who bought it?"

"That person refused to leave a message, but ah... I secretly took the photo, hehe." The old poison king stood up, took out his phone from his pocket, turned to the photo, and handed it to Yunci.

In the photo, there is a man with a cold face.

Yunci's pupils tightened.

It's Xiao Feng, Lin Mo's assistant!

Why did he buy this poison four years ago.

Could it be...

A terrible idea flashed in my mind.

The old poison king didn't notice the strangeness of Yunci, and put the antidote into her hands: "Here, I found it, here you are."

Yunci left the wooden house in a mess.

The next day, early in the morning.

Gu Jingwen called her.

"I found a funny thing. Now Ningyu, his real name is actually Ning Ju. Ningyu is his brother who died when he was twelve years old."