Chapter 189: Did you admit the wrong person?

"Aci, how are you doing?"

The man opened his thin lips lightly, his voice was cautious, as if he was afraid of scaring her.

Yunci frowned and looked at him indifferently: "Do we know each other?"

The man reached out his hand and took off the mask, revealing a beautiful face.

The black hair is hanging down, the skin is cold and white, the delicate brow bones are underneath, the eyes are long and narrow, the thin lips like a knife are lightly pursed, and the dark eyes seem to be surrounded by a gloomy mole of tears dotted under the eyelids. Divide the evil spirit.

His fierceness, brutality, fierceness, and wanton publicity are enough to make people fearful.

Dongtang slowly raised Yunci's chin, and slightly curved the corners of his lips: "Aci, do you know me now?"

Yun Ci's gaze swept across his face, his emotions did not waver at all: "I don't know."

"You say it again!" The man slammed the back of her head and pulled her head close. His eyes were filled with angry blood, as if he was about to tear her to pieces: "Look at my face, tell me, don't you recognize me? !"

Yunci pressed against the man's chest and pressed the opening forcefully, not wanting to look at him, with a firm attitude: "I want to leave here."

Dongtang leaned forward slowly, leaning close to Yunci's ear, and murmured in a cold voice: "Aci, you can't go anywhere, you can only stay by my side!"

The man's breath hit his ears, and there was a tickling itch. Yunci shrank his shoulders to hide, and could no longer suppress the dry fire in his heart: "What the **** do you want to do! I said I don't know you, I have a family Yes, my mother is waiting for me at home!"

"Then what about me?!" Dongtang picked up Yunci's face and gradually wetted his eyes, like an abandoned child, hysterically at her: "Aci, I have been waiting for you for three years. Ah! Why... why can't you have pity on me? Huh?"

"Did you admit the wrong person?"

Yunci couldn't understand what he was saying at all.

The man stared at her firmly, a hot flame suddenly surged from the bottom of his original deep eyes, and then, lowered his head, held her lips, and rubbed his teeth fiercely.

Yun Ci tightened his pupils, grabbed the knife behind him, and stabbed the man mercilessly.

Dongtang Chi You's eyes sank, and he deflected his body in an instant, and the sharp blade still cut his arm.

Yun Ci took the opportunity to kick him, shrank into the corner of the bed, held the knife firmly in front of him, and said viciously: "If you dare to touch me again, I will kill you!"

The man supported the edge of the bed with one hand, and covered his arm with the other. Blood oozes from between his fingers. He did not even wrinkle his brows. He pressed his thin lips tightly and his eyes were bloodshot, as if he was trying to restrain something.

After a moment of silence, Dongtang lowered his head and said dumbly: "Blood will stain you, I will deal with it and come back."

After speaking, he turned and left the room.

Yun Ci's tight body finally relaxed, she quickly rushed to the door, and the door was indeed locked.

Running to the floor-to-ceiling windows, there was an endless view below, a full dozen stories high.

Yun Ci looked at the veils beside the bed and walked over quickly, trying to remove these veils with a knife.

Suddenly, the door was opened again.

Yunci immediately put away the knife.

The maid walked into the room, put the food on the table, and turned around to leave.

"Wait." Yunci stopped her.

The maid stopped, keeping her head down, seemingly afraid to look at her.

Yunci asked her: "Where is this?"

The maid answered cautiously: "This is Dongzhou."

Dongzhou?

Yunci's heart sank rapidly.

Dongzhou and Xizhou are too far apart, how should she go back?

"Who is the man wearing the mask?" Yun Ci continued to question.

"He is the overlord of the entire East Continent, and we all call him...you emperor." When the name was mentioned, the maid's voice trembled.