Chapter 190: Run away

Yun Ci grabbed the knife behind him.

It turned out to be him? !

The title of Emperor You had already shocked the entire Four Continents. It was rumored that he was a fierce, brutal, decisive guy who destroyed the Three Kingdoms of East Continent overnight, and blood flowed into rivers wherever he went, and corpses spread across the fields.

He stepped on the corpse of white bones, ascended to the pinnacle of power, and turned his hands over.

I heard that there was a capable cadre who had been with him for several years, but he strangled him immediately after saying a wrong sentence.

People like him have black hearts and cold blood.

If she wants to escape, I am afraid it will be a little difficult.

The servant left the room.

Until late at night, Dongtang Chiyou did not appear again.

Yunci removed all the veils, tied them up, twisted them into a firm rope, tied one end to the bedpost, and the other tied his waist.

Pushing open the window, the night wind carried a bitter chill, looking down, it was dark, like an invisible abyss.

Yun Ci supported the edge of the window with one hand, jumped out, climbed the veil, kicked the wall with his feet, and lowered himself a little bit.

She has a slender and agile figure and does this kind of thing effortlessly.

The veil was not long enough, and there was still a little distance from the ground, Yunci untied the veil, jumped down, and landed lightly with his feet.

She didn't stay at all, just wanted to escape as soon as possible.

Just after taking a step, a few pops came from the top of her head, and then a few beams of white light hit her directly.

Immediately, there was a sharp whistle sound.

Numerous guards poured out from all directions, surrounding her.

Yun Ci closed his eyes irritably.

The most advanced defense system is deployed nearby.

"Aci."

The cold voice of the man sounded in the distance.

The guards backed down to both sides and bowed their heads respectfully.

A slender figure came out into the night.

Dongtang Chiyou walked to Yunci, stretched out her hand to pinch her face, bent over and lowered her head, and pressed her thin cold lips to her ears.

"Aci is not good, not going to bed so late, where do you want to go?"

The man's terrifying voice, with a dangerous aura, is like a demon whispering.

Yunci raised the knife and stabbed him fiercely.

Dongtang Chi You suddenly grabbed her wrist, twisted her arm behind her back, then supported her buttocks, and directly carried her on her shoulders.

Yun Ci couldn't move, grinned, and bit the man's neck with one bite. After using it fiercely, he tasted a hint of sweet blood on the tip of his tongue.

Dongtang quietly said nothing, as if he could not feel any pain.

Back in the room, he pressed Yunci onto the bed.

The corners of Yun Ci's lips were still stained with blood, and a murderous aura almost rushed out of his eyes: "Don't let me go, one day I will really kill you!"

The man used his fingertips to smooth her raised eyebrows, his tone showing a bit of indulgence: "Whatever Ah Ci wants, I will give you, including my life."

Yunci felt like he was going crazy.

"What the **** do you want to do?!"

Dongtang slowly leaned over, leaning his head on Yunci's shoulder, with an extremely humble posture, and almost pleadingly said: "Aci, stay by my side..."

Yunci's brain was spinning rapidly, and after a while, she calmly said, "It's too boring here. I want to have a computer with Internet access."

"Did you promise to stay?" Dongtang Chi You suddenly raised his head and looked at Yunci with scorching eyes. The rumored brutal man was as happy as a child at this moment.

Yun Ci did not speak.

The next day, someone delivered a computer.

As long as the computer is connected to the Internet, she can hack into the system here.

Yunci's fingers quickly tapped on the keyboard.

Ten minutes later, the invasion was successful.

She controlled it remotely and hacked all the monitoring and alarms here.