Chapter 191: Aci is too simple

In the middle of the night, the shadows of the trees outside the window were mottled.

Yunci walked to the door, took off the hairpin on his head, inserted it into the keyhole, and twisted it twice.

With a click, the door opened.

Leaving the room, the dark corridor did not turn on the lights.

Following the route last time, she fumbled and ran down the spiral staircase. The servant had already rested, and the dark hall was silent.

Yunci turned through the window on the first floor. At this time, he finally saw that this place was like a huge European-style palace.

It is no exaggeration to say that it is a castle.

Looking up, there are dozens of floors high, and a bright moon hangs on the spire of the tower.

According to Yunci's investigation, the palace was built halfway up the mountain.

She climbed over the tall fence, with slippers on her feet, and ran for two hours without stopping before finally reaching the city center.

You cannot fly without a passport.

She can only find the long-distance station nearby.

When she came to the window, the staff told her that she needed to buy a ticket with her ID card.

Yunci leaned against the wall discouragedly.

I don't even have an ID card.

No matter what, if you escaped, you can hide or hide.

She rubbed her hair and straightened up again.

As soon as she walked out of the gate of the station, countless white lights lit up instantly, shining towards her at the same time.

Stabbing Yunci blocked his eyes with his hands, and through his fingers, saw a dozen black cars parked side by side in front of him.

Obviously, it was for her.

The door was pulled, and Dongtang got out of the car slowly.

He covered his face with a mask, wearing a black shirt, his skin became colder and whiter, his tie was torn open and hung loosely around his neck, his long legs wrapped in suit pants were superior, and he took a graceful step with his pockets. , Walked in front of Yunci.

Yunci stepped back subconsciously, turning his head to escape.

The man suddenly squeezed her shoulders, gently pulled the broken hair away from her forehead, raised her thin lips, with a petting smile: "A Ci is too simple, do you think my security system is so easy to be hacked? Even if you hacked the surveillance, the palace is full of guards."

Yunci's eyes widened: "So, you knew it from the beginning? Watching me run out, watching me go from joy to anxiety, playing this kind of trick, right to watch my jokes, right? Pervert!"

Dongtang Chi You held her small face, in a gentle tone, and said creepy words: "Aci, I am not trying to see your jokes, I just want you to know, even if you escape from my loneliness. Gong, you can't escape this city. The whole Dongzhou is my territory, and my eyes are everywhere here."

"..."

Yunci was exhausted physically and mentally, and didn't want to talk.

Sitting in the car, Dongtang Chi You hugged her on her lap and looked at her feet.

Because of running, Yunci's slippers were worn out, and his toes were exposed, red and stiff with cold.

"Idiot, won't you change your shoes when you run away?" The man bent over, took off Yunci's shoes, and wrapped her little feet in the palm of his hand.

Back in the room of You Palace, Dong Tang Chi You put Yun Ci on the bed, then took out a piece of veil and approached Yun Ci's face.

Yunci turned his head and avoided: "What are you doing!"

"Aci, put it on, don't let anyone see your face." The man covered half of Yunci's face with a veil, and then reached out to unbutton her clothes.

Yun Ci quickly grabbed the knife and stood in front of him, like a little wild cat with exploded fur.

"Aci, go take a hot bath."

Yun Ci looked at the man vigilantly: "I can wash myself, you get out!"

"Good." Dongtang Chiyou stood up and walked out of the room.

The moment the door was closed, Yunci seemed to be drained, and the whole person fell backward.