Chapter 194: He is a beast

The man was ragged and scarred, and his body was trembling with fear.

Dongtang Chi You played with the gun in his hand: "Dare to run under my nose, how do you want to die?"

The man suddenly raised his head and glared at him with resentful eyes: "There is a **** who raises his head three feet away. Are you afraid of retribution if you kill so many people?! Are you afraid that they will become ghosts and come to you to kill you?! "

Dongtang slowly got up, squatted in front of the man, raised his chin with a gun, and violent blood flashed from the bottom of his eyes: "I never believe in retribution. In Dongzhou, I am a god! I am a demon. I will kill anyone who stands in my way, no matter people or ghosts!"

After speaking, he pointed the muzzle at the man's head.

Pull the trigger.

There was a bang, blood splattered.

Seeing the man fall, he didn't even blink his eyes, and said lightly: "Drag out and feed the dog."

Several guards dragged the body out, and a **** breath spread in the hall.

Dongtang Chi You threw the gun aside, and the moment he raised his eyes, he suddenly ran into a cold look.

Yun Ci was standing on the stairs with a veil covering half of his face. He couldn't see his expression clearly. He only showed beautiful eyes. His pupils were tightened and he stared at him motionlessly.

"Aci..." Dongtang Chi You suddenly got up, faded the cruel expression in his eyes, and wanted to walk towards the girl.

Realizing that his hands were stained with blood, he paused, and quickly hid his hands behind him, stood still, looking at Yunci, he turned out to be like a helpless child, his eyes filled with intense anxiety.

Yunci remained silent and turned upstairs.

Soon, Dongtang chased the room slowly, he had wiped his hands clean, hugged Yunci fiercely, and exhausted his strength, as if he wanted to melt Yunci into his bones and blood.

There was a hint of fear and panic in his voice: "Aci, I'm sorry, I scared you, don't be afraid of me, okay?"

Just killing someone, she was not so timid yet.

It's just that in the past few days, he has been gentle and meticulous to her, and she thought the rumored brutality was fake.

Now she understood that this man, even though he pretended to be a dog in front of her, was still a beast in his bones.

During the day, Yunci will sway in the quiet palace.

The entire secluded palace is extremely dull, even the servants just immersed themselves in their work, did not dare to say anything, there was no communication with each other, and they lived in fear, for fear of losing their lives if they were not careful.

An army walked into the hall. They were sturdy, with cold expressions, carrying sniper rifles, walking in the same pace, and well-trained, obviously different from those guards in the palace.

Yunci leaned on the railing of the stairs and asked, "Who are they?"

Su Mi replied from the side: "They are Hesa's army."

He Sa, Yun Ci has heard of this famous name.

It is rumored that they have only 100 people, but they are fierce and powerful, and their fighting power is amazing. They are almost invincible and invincible. This is also the reason why You Di can destroy the Three Kingdoms of East Continent in a short time.

Yun Ci didn't speak any more, ready to go back to the room.

Suddenly, feeling dizzy, she slumped to the ground and rolled down the stairs.

"Miss Aci!" Su Mi was shocked and hurriedly hugged Yunci back to the room.

Yunci was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, his face pale, and he was in a coma.

"Can't find out the reason? Try it again!" Dongtang Chi You was furious, and severely pinched the doctor's neck, his eyes filled with murderous intent, and his eyes were red.

The doctor trembled with fright: "I...what I said is true, all the physical data of Miss Aci are very normal..."

Dongtang Chi You directly picked up the gun, leaned it on the doctor's head, and glanced at Yunci on the bed. He froze, and quickly put down the gun again. There was no warmth in his voice: "Useless things, drag them out to solve them. ."

Several guards stepped forward and dragged the doctor out of the room.