Chapter 199: Welcome to the League of Reapers

Yunci took the boy back to the apartment to treat him.

The boy didn't wake up until the third night.

Yunci leaned on the sofa, and Yinwan put her head on her knees.

The boy's head was wrapped in gauze, and he looked at them blankly.

Yunci asked lazily: "What's your name?"

He opened his pale lips and his voice was hoarse: "Lu Mingke, you saved me..."

"It's me, but I won't save you for no reason. You need to give me back."

"What...return?"

Yunci pulled the corners of his lips and said unhurriedly: "Follow my orders and do things for me."

In the middle of the night, the wind was bitterly cold.

Yunci escaped from You Palace again.

There was an empty car parked on the side of the road with the key hanging on the door.

Obviously, Dongtang Chi You prepared for her.

It's really tiring to walk down the hillside every time.

Yunci drove, picking up Yinwan and Lu Mingke.

In the cemetery, it was pitch black, and the wind roared like a devil's cry, adding a touch of gloom and weirdness, and a few black crows stood on the head of the grave.

Yu Cang collapsed in front of the tombstone, dying and dying, in a trance, he heard the girl's soft voice.

"Hey! You wake up!"

He lifted his eyelids laboriously, and vaguely saw three figures above his head.

A few days later, Yu Cang woke up and found himself in a strange room with three people standing by the bed.

A girl with a white gauze covering her face, a teenager, and a little baby girl.

"who are you?!"

Yin Wan opened his arms and smiled crookedly: "Welcome to...the League of Reapers!"

It was raining outside.

Inside the pear orchard, it was noisy.

Fu Shaohua kicked the flower on the ground, and stomped on his shoulder severely: "You want to sing too? I don't take a **** to take pictures of myself. I am Dongzhou's famous actor. What are you? !"

Hua Yinong raised his head, his small face was very beautiful, his eyes were charming, and he sneered: "You suppress me everywhere, isn't it because my voice is better than you, and I am afraid that I will take your place!"

"You really can't help yourself! Okay, I'll let you sing and see how many people come to cheer you up!" Fu Shaohua said viciously.

A few days later, I applied a lot of floral makeup and went on stage to sing.

The first time he sang a corner, there was no one in the audience.

Fu Shaohua is a famous actor in Dongzhou. He is very popular and popular. Every time he starts singing, many people come to join him.

Now, with an unknown actor, everyone is reluctant to come.

Fu Shaohua had another person to tear down the shelter.

Everyone in the theater troupe was watching the colorful jokes.

At the door, the uncle who sold the tickets yawned and became sleepy.

A shadow came from the rain curtain, and the slender arm put away the umbrella.

Yunci stood under the eaves, her veil fluttering in the wind, and her white and delicate jaw looming.

"I buy a ticket."

The uncle stared and explained: "Today is not Fu Shaohua's scene. It is the flowery singing."

Yun Ci asked coldly, "Can't you listen to his play?"

"Not really, the shed inside has been demolished and it can't stop the rain."

Yunci raised his hand: "I have an umbrella."

Uncle was blocked and speechless: "This..."

Yunci frowned, a little dry: "Do you want to sell tickets?"

Uncle couldn't rush passengers, so he could only sell tickets to Yunci.

On the stage, the flowers were full of flowers and were singing, and suddenly he saw a girl walking in with an umbrella, he was stunned, Lanhua's fingers froze in the air.

Yun Ci raised his umbrella slightly, showing cold brows, and looked at the people on the stage: "Don't you sing?"