4.11

The day when the decent army came, happened to be the day when Tianyuan Sect offered sacrifices to heaven.

    The sect's defense was not strict, and the Zuo Fa was cooperating in the sect, Zhao Tianao quickly led someone to sneak into the sect and launched an offensive.

    Mi Dao was still standing on the altar of sacrifice, listening to the system reporting the position of the protagonist, holding three incense sticks, and silently reciting "Mummy, Mummy coax" to God...

    At this time, the subordinates stepped on the light work to report: "Sect Master! There are foreign enemies attacking the sect, and now they have broken into the South Star Gate!"

    Upon hearing this, all the congregants present were shocked, and all looked at Mi Dao. The subordinate knelt behind Mi Dao, Mi Dao put the incense in, turned around, and after asking the subordinate a few words, he raised his voice to let the five palace masters fight against the enemy, while he stayed on the Temple of Heaven.

.Right next to Mi Dao, Miss Right Protector drew her sword and unsheathed her. She was one of the few people who knew Mi Dao's physical condition. When she saw such a situation, she said to Mi Dao, "Sect Master, it is not advisable to stay here for a long time. Ask the leader to evacuate with his subordinates."

    Mi Dao said with a noble and glamorous face: "It's okay."

    Well, after all, the CG of Xie Qianyang, the boss of the Demon Cult, is here, and he can't leave.

    Right Protector looked at Mi Dao with narrowed phoenix eyes and an unfathomable look on his face, and felt that his teacher should have prepared some countermeasures long ago, so he was so unhurried. Thinking of this, Miss Right Protector started to admire Mi Dao even more.

    Miss Right Protector clasped her fists and said, "The leader is wise!"

    Mi Dao: "..." A question mark appeared slowly.

.Mi Dao, who didn't think about anything, didn't know what Miss Sister was thinking, so she could only look into the distance, looked at the blue sky, and asked, "Dad, when will Xiao Aotian come? When will I be able to clear the customs?"

    System: "...Come on."

    Mi Dao glanced at the audience, and glanced at the handsome 18-year-old teenagers who stayed behind one by one, and sighed: "Oh, why..."

    system:"?"

    Mi Dao: "Why did I try so hard to give these children divine water, but in the end I still didn't trigger the 18R plot? I've been so sad all these years."

    System: "Hahahahaha."

    Mi Dao: "..." Dad, you are going too far.

    After chatting a few words one by one systematically, someone finally attacked, and the teenagers in charge of the guards greeted them, and they started fighting.

.At this time, I saw a figure under the altar jumping up, and Miss Right Protector's eyes narrowed, she spread her arms, and very aggressively put Mi Dao behind her: "Be careful, sect master!"

    The right protector blocked a move, and when she looked closely, it was actually the left protector. She was shocked: "Uncle! Why did you betray the sect master!"

    Mi Dao heard the reputation and narrowed his eyes.

    The left guardian had a serious expression and said to the right guardian: "The demon sect slaughtered my whole family back then, and if you have revenge, you will not be a gentleman! Jinse, I'm sorry!"